Sunderland vs Liverpool

Well considering it was being questioned by media after the game im sure people wearnt that clued up on the subject.

On the game Carroll has been woeful today.

The Media aren't being paid to officiate a Premier League game, he should know the rules.

The referee made the mistake, not us lot. oO)

The little boy who threw the ball made the mistake. Why didn't Reina kick the ball away? I forgot how much time he had there to clear it.

Andy Carroll gets his head up for a corner, for it to be headed off the line by Lee Cattermole, a good effort!!!

Yet he has a mass of scars on his neck. Reina has a big bald head, does he look like a weird footballer?

Reina doesn't have a big head.

I just meant...Spearing has a body of a 10-15 year old kid. But his face doesn't fit in.

When i saw him first time. I thought he was some 40 year old short guy. But he is a 21 year old. No offence.

And im not obessed with footballers look Joel :D Just posting everything i notice perhaps.

Last edited:
The little boy who threw the ball made the mistake. Why didn't Reina kick the ball away? I forgot how much time he had there to clear it.

He was quite possibly concentrating on the game - you know.

Reina doesn't have a big head.

I just meant...Spearing has a body of a 10 year old kid. But his face doesn't fit in.

When i saw him first time. I thought he was some 40 year old short guy. But he is a 21 year old. No offence.

Again, what does how Jay Spearing looks like have anything to do with the Sunderland - Liverpool game? Talk about the football, not about the sexiest player on the pitch ;)

Carrol hasnt looked greast today, but he is probably tired, and isnt match fit. + he has come closer to scoring today that the player that cost £50m has so far, it takes time for a new player in a new team.

another good chance for liverpool, created by Carrol.

He was quite possibly concentrating on the game - you know.

Not that i'm getting into this argument.. but you always see goalkeepers picking things up and throwing them off the pitch.. wouldn't have taken much effort or time. Surely there would have been a stoppage in play to do it?

Again, what does how Jay Spearing looks like have anything to do with the Sunderland - Liverpool game? Talk about the football, not about the sexiest player on the pitch ;)

Exactly - this has absolutely nothing to do with Bramble!

My god this ref is shocking, he gave the advantage and Liverpool didnt take it.

Not that i'm getting into this argument.. but you always see goalkeepers picking things up and throwing them off the pitch.. wouldn't have taken much effort or time. Surely there would have been a stoppage in play to do it?

A keeper would do that if his team were in possession - and probably in the other teams half.

Back