Sunderland vs Liverpool

You dont throw things on the pitch simple as that. He must be one of the only fans ever that has cost his side a game lol epic.

Well, had the referee made the right decision the goal wouldn't have stood, it doesn't matter who threw what on the pitch.

I wonder if the attempt at "dancing" Liverpool players did was a dig at Ghana? (Just sayin..)

I was about to post same thing. Funny how Liverpool fans are talking about Karma when the kid who threw the ball was the Liverpool supporter.

How does that matter exactly? Rules are rules.

I wonder if the attempt at "dancing" Liverpool players did was a dig at Ghana? (Just sayin..)

Isnt that dance the dance most players do when someone on the team has had a baby....has any liverpool players had a baby recently?!

not that it matters....... :)

I was about to post same thing. Funny how Liverpool fans are talking about Karma when the kid who threw the ball was the Liverpool supporter.

The rule is the same despite who threw the ball on the pitch. Foreign objects cannot interfere with play and the goal should not have stood - which is why I made my tongue-in-cheek comment.

Well, had the referee made the right decision the goal wouldn't have stood, it doesn't matter who threw what on the pitch.

I dont blame the ref for not being clued up on if the ball hits a beach ball and goes in what do you give, as it dosent happen too often does it.

How does that matter exactly? Rules are rules.

It matter as you lot made a mistake and you are calling it a karma. And there was no need to bring that incident in the first place. Just obsession with Karma..

I dont blame the ref for not being clued up on if the ball hits a beach ball and goes in what do you give, as it dosent happen too often does it.

Any foreign object.

And he is the official - I think he should know the rules.

It matter as you lot made a mistake and you are calling it a karma. And there was no need to bring that incident in the first place. Just obsession with Karma..

The referee made the mistake, not us lot. oO)

I just presumed referee's knew the rules, apparently not.

Back