Sunderland vs Liverpool

I think Cattermole will be sent off in the 2nd half

I dont know about Spearing but who is he? He is probly the weirdest looking professional footballers i have ever seen (no offence).

And Carroll doesn't seem to fit with Luiz at all. Never mind Liverpools playing style.

Spearing has looked ok for liverpool today, shame about the penalty decision, lets hope the game is won fairly. But a wins a win afterall. and we need all the help we can get atm.

But the chances of Liverpool have come more from Sunderland mistakes rather than good build up.. I suppose in terms of quantity they "deserve it" but definitely not in terms of quality :)
What chances have Sunderland had at all?

The linesman view was probably blocked by the beach ball..

KARMA is a *****.

I dont know about Spearing but who is he? He is probly the weirdest looking professional footballers i have ever seen (no offence).

And Carroll doesn't seem to fit with Luiz at all. Never mind Liverpools playing style.

Jeez, give it chance.

he is a liverpool lad from the ranks, i think he is about 21, but looks about 40.

Young Liverpool lad raised through the academy :) He is playing well today; but what does his appearance have to do with anything?

And it's Andy Carroll + Luis Suarez's first start together. They're not going to become the new Messi + Villa with the click of our fingers, are they? See how they're doing after a few weeks of playing together.

Shocking decison but.....

Isnt Karma a pain?! i suppose its back to the old beach ball incident, sunderland got that decison and liverpool had todays 'penalty' decison, PLUS liverpool had that backpass thing go their way.

Can sunderland and liverpool not just play 90 minutes without a bad decison?! :)

Was the decision really that bad? It was about 2 feet outside the area, his momentum took him about 2 feet inside the area, not an easy decision to make. We deserve the lead on chances created although we need to keep possession better. Carroll has been woeful, worst player out there for us, he played a full 90 minutes mid-week though, unfit and he has started here. Defensively we have been very good, except for Johnson getting caught out of position a few times.

Nah, Tevez is the weirdest looking professional footballer I have ever seen.

It is Carroll's first game alongside Suarez, but yeah we might aswell cut our losses and sell him now.

Meireles has looked very uncomfortable on the wing, trying to push inside wherever he can. Kenny should know that a centre mid playing on the wing cannot provide the crosses that Carroll needs. I thought the days of Meireles the winger were gone after Hodgson left. Would've preferred to see Maxi start, or even Joe Cole.

Well considering in the rule book the goal should not have stood.

You dont throw things on the pitch simple as that. He must be one of the only fans ever that has cost his side a game lol epic.

Well considering the lad that threw the beach ball on the pitch was a Liverpool fan.

I was about to post same thing. Funny how Liverpool fans are talking about Karma when the kid who threw the ball was the Liverpool supporter.

Well considering the lad that threw the beach ball on the pitch was a Liverpool fan.

What has that got to do with absolutely anything? Nothing, the rule still stands whether it is a Pool fan or Sunderland fan :\

Back