Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

Hi
1st post so please be gentle.
I downloaded this and its superb but the game every so often crashes. I downloaded the lite version. Anyone any ideas why and how I can stop it please?

fair play to you pal this is maizing but why do the chelsea 1st team play in the south midlands floodlit cup mand the easern counties cup man utd chelsea arsenal and liverpool play in this are they invited do you think @

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

he has had to renamae the levels you hav not reached the 1st round proper my boy i think its round 4 or 5 in this load, newcastle town hey i work in castle im managing market drayton town

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

he has had to renamae the levels you hav not reached the 1st round proper my boy i think its round 4 or 5 in this load, newcastle town hey i work in castle im managing market drayton town

when my bro gets fm10 he's gonna play as Oldland Abbatoians as that is the youth team i play for

This is wikid!!!! I actually play for Burton Park so this is pretty cool! thnx

this is fantastic!!! watch out for bishop auckland storming through the leagues!! media prediction 2nd...oh dear!

Does anyone know where I can find some Team Logos for all the teams in this ??. I've just upgraded to Win 7 and lost all my program files from XP so had to re-install from scratch.

when i try to download the full version on either mediafire or filefront i always get "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" and i am unable to download it, any suggestions?

Yeah I've got the same problem, both the links are timing out when I click to download. Any mirrors about?

ive got a majot problem. the fa cup is buggered up, im newcastle town,managed reach 1st round, n theres no league one or two teams in it at all :/ whats going on
I've got the same problem on mine, the Premier league teams don't enter untill round 5.

I've got the same problem on mine, the Premier league teams don't enter untill round 5.

The reason is the game only allowed 4 qualifying rounds, and therefore stuffed up the naming of the rounds. Just read the opening post again.

Hi Looking to get a new laptop as mine only playing at half star when adding this update.

Anyone got idea what sort of star this laptop will run at.

Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 / 2.2 GHz ( Dual-Core )
RAM - 4 GB (installed) / 8 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM - 800 MHz ( 2 x 2 GB )
Hard Drive - 320 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition
Screen - 15.5" TFT 1366 x 768 ( WXGA ) - X-black
Optical Drive - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - integrated
Graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 - 512 MB

Thanks

Joe

Hey guys
Sean amazing work! really is. And once Si decide to release a patch to help the FA cup etc will be spot on.

Have been thinking though. Level 11 and 12 is where its going to get really really tough. So here is my thought..........we should all help you. Seriously. If we pull together we can make this the most indepth game ever. Local teams in level 11, like my loacl team Aylsham is made up of my friends (many of which use FM10 as well) but We all know their names, positions etc. I should think that nearly every single person on here has at some point been sat in their local pub, gone to their local recreation ground/stadium etc to watch their loacl team. So we should all pull together, names of the team, Nicknames, kits colours etc.

Im more than willing to do this for Aylsham, if you need a hand sean, mail me and i'll give you the basic details etc.

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks. You've obviously worked hard on this and I appreciate it!

when i starta new game it crashes and gives me som error

This is amazing Well done for all your Hard work..
Managing my home town club Spennymoor Town.
Thanx a bunch