Super Bowl 2011

My university "WVU/West Virginia University" often gives scholarships to players all over the world. We even have a couple players who I've found on football manager! (I always sign them! (H))

Still hard to get any good players out of Europe though.

Aye, lucky bastards. I'd love to play football in America!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEIyUBf0X8E"]YouTube - Super Bowl XLII: James Harrison 100 yards Touchdown[/ame]

Would love to see something like that.

Just saw this on FaceBook:

Superbowl night.The night when 90% of british males will wake up at 4am after falling asleep on their sofas.And realise that they weren't as into it as first thought.

Lol.

Last edited:
I was more annoyed at the reaction of the guy he smacked. Turning around and pointing at his face.

LOTS of ground made from that though.

I was more annoyed at the reaction of the guy he smacked. Turning around and pointing at his face.

LOTS of ground made from that though.

True that was annoying. But he's backed his team up now, and Rodgers is starting to look a little bit shaky

this is risky. They lose it, thats the timeout gone

Last edited:
i think there is a league in ireland but it is very unkown

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

awful kick

Yep its the IAFA. I used to play as a reciever for Tullamore Phoenix for a couple of years. Im Hoping the Steelers edge it :)

got to hand it to Tomlin in making them re-kick. I suspect this is going to be a very nervy final quarter for Green Bay

That class mate how did you get involved in it

I used to play Rugby with a few lads from Tullamore when i was in college and they asked me to join up. If your interested you can e-mail the association for info how to get involved. Are there any Clubs near u?

id say im too young for it now only 16 i think you have to be 18 or older

Great defensive tackle at the last, thought it'd be a TD. Great, great run.

Touchdownnnnnnnnnnn! Lets go packers lets go!