Hope All's Well with your Laptop. Was Loving the Saints Domination so Far...........

Hope All's Well with your Laptop. Was Loving the Saints Domination so Far...........
Me too :/ plus I'd found an amazing regen, like Betoli good from the same club too!! The hard drive needs replacing but hoping they can save my stuff. Getting it back tomorrow.

Cool, I hope you get it back cos you were on a roll!

Cool, I hope you get it back cos you were on a roll!
I know, was finding some very decent regens too. I'm getting the laptop back tonight for sure but whether or not I've lost the save I dunno yet. Probably wont do another story if I have lost it though, got the Pass The Parcel save with Klippy, Stonecole and Lovano anyway so ill still be writing.

Bad news lads I've got my laptop back and I have lost EVERYTHING. So the save has sadly gone :( thinking of doing a Brighton save so if you're interested in me maybe doing a story with that save let me know. Sorry again lads.

Bad news lads I've got my laptop back and I have lost EVERYTHING. So the save has sadly gone :( thinking of doing a Brighton save so if you're interested in me maybe doing a story with that save let me know. Sorry again lads.

****, that's unlucky as you were doing really well with this save. Hope you start a new story with your Brighton save though, will you be using the summer transfer update?

****, that's unlucky as you were doing really well with this save. Hope you start a new story with your Brighton save though, will you be using the summer transfer update?
I want to, just hope people will follow obviously because I've had quite a few stories. Shame I've lost this save as I was really enjoying it. Yeah I'd use the summer update just downloading all my facepacks and stuff now.

Arrgh man, what a shame!
Will follow your Brighton dave