Supermatt's Brendon Rogers v2000 FM13

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermatt1978

Reaction score
BRENDON ROGERS V2000/V2100.1

Hello all this is my new Tactic Discussion for FM13 based around my new Brendon Rogers v2000 Tactic.
I have been working for a a while on Tactic's even to the extreme of filling up 3-4 note pads full of tactics and strategy's , i have played football manager games all my life and have worked hard on tactics and i
hope i can share my idea's and tactics with you all.

View attachment 281926View attachment 281927

here are a couple of screen shots to give you some idea of the tactic i am using at the moment ,
rafesc.gif
Atlético Rafaela
  • Founded : January 13, 1907.
  • Ground : Monumental.
  • Capacity : people.
  • Pitch Dimensions : x m.
  • Stadium Address : Fernando Dentesano y Víctor Manuel - Rafaela - Santa Fe.
  • Club Address : Fernando Dentesano 455 - Rafaela - Santa Fe.
  • Shirt Colours : Light blue and white with vertical stripes.
This is the team i'm using at the moment and enjoying managing , i finished 5th first season and at the moment i'm in my second season and sitting top -
View attachment 281928

I have uploaded my Tactic Brendon Rogers V2000 to the site .
any questions just ask ,
HAPPY FOOTBALLING !!!!!

UPDATE - just finished season getting promoted and winning the copa argentina .

View attachment 282150

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7137 ---- LINK TO BRENDONROGERS V2000 TACTIC.

BRENDON ROGERS V2100.1

This is my update of my well liked Brendon Rogers tactic, I have a look at what others half done and messed around with different ideas ,In the process of updating this tactic I have also mad another which I have uploaded called Animal V1000.
As I have said before I have played football manager games for years messing around with many tactics which one day I might upload them all on here but that will take sometime as I have 2 books full.
Ok this tactic is a tactic which won’t make u win every game lets start there but will give u good results.
You must also remember that u will need to maybe tweak tactics for yourself and your team because not every team will play the same. Im always tweaking to improve it for myself.
View attachment 283951View attachment 283952

Last edited:
wheres the link for the tactic mate. Would like to try with my everton side

waiting for it to be approved for the site but if you want to you can get it from my web page -
tactics - Football managers

Hi !

I just visited your download thread to approve it, but as it lacks the needed information, it has not been approved. If you just upload the same info as you have put here in this thread and then send me a pm, I will approve it straight away.

Cheers

I tried this for 16 games but am now sitting 2nd bottom with only 11 points. I opened with a 2-0 loss at home to west brom then a 3-2 loss at home to chelsea where i had 5 ccc and they had 2 ccc so i was happy with that.

The next game i was away to valencia and won 4-0 with 3 ccc to there 1 ccc which was brilliant.

Since then it has been terrible, 1 win a couple of draws and like 10 losses and i have had less ccc

This is my best/starting eleven. I think the weak part is my lack of quality wingers

GK - Howard
WBR - Coleman
WBL - Baines
DC - Belushi
DC - Jagielka
DM - Capoue
MCR - Fellaini
MCL - James McCarthy
AML -Abel Wellington Nem
AMR - Pienaar
ST - Hernandez

I tried this for 16 games but am now sitting 2nd bottom with only 11 points. I opened with a 2-0 loss at home to west brom then a 3-2 loss at home to chelsea where i had 5 ccc and they had 2 ccc so i was happy with that.

The next game i was away to valencia and won 4-0 with 3 ccc to there 1 ccc which was brilliant.

Since then it has been terrible, 1 win a couple of draws and like 10 losses and i have had less ccc

This is my best/starting eleven. I think the weak part is my lack of quality wingers

GK - Howard
WBR - Coleman
WBL - Baines
DC - Belushi
DC - Jagielka
DM - Capoue
MCR - Fellaini
MCL - James McCarthy
AML -Abel Wellington Nem
AMR - Pienaar
ST - Hernandez

your team looks good , your wing players do need to be fast, the tactic doesnt always work straight away some times some players need to get used to new tactic.

Hi !

I just visited your download thread to approve it, but as it lacks the needed information, it has not been approved. If you just upload the same info as you have put here in this thread and then send me a pm, I will approve it straight away.

Cheers

ok thanks mate will do

Started a new game with Newcastle and used this tactic from the off, played 16 so far with 15 wins and 1 draw.
So far so good, conceded little and scored plenty.

Good job mate, easily the best tactic I've used so far!

Glad its working for u mate keep me informed on how u do

Hi sorry to be a bit thick but when i try to download the link i get an error message> what program should i use to download this tac file

This is from someone that has downloaded my tactic -
Wayne Harris · Update:

After 22 games of season 2 with Liverpool I am 1st! 9 points clear at present but it's not over. Gerrard is having a top season and has 14 goals in 22 matches, 4 in 1 game vs Villa and another hattrick against Blackburn.

Will update as soon as I finish the season but this tactic generates lots of chances and goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back