Supermatt's Brendon Rogers v2000 FM13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this for 16 games but am now sitting 2nd bottom with only 11 points. I opened with a 2-0 loss at home to west brom then a 3-2 loss at home to chelsea where i had 5 ccc and they had 2 ccc so i was happy with that.

The next game i was away to valencia and won 4-0 with 3 ccc to there 1 ccc which was brilliant.

Since then it has been terrible, 1 win a couple of draws and like 10 losses and i have had less ccc

This is my best/starting eleven. I think the weak part is my lack of quality wingers

GK - Howard
WBR - Coleman
WBL - Baines
DC - Belushi
DC - Jagielka
DM - Capoue
MCR - Fellaini
MCL - James McCarthy
AML -Abel Wellington Nem
AMR - Pienaar
ST - Hernandez

Have you had any luck mate ???

Just played a match, but am very happy with it. Went down 2-0 to Swansea inside 30 mins and I thought "here we go again, another useless tactic" (I cannot create a good tactic myself on 13, but hope to at some point, maybe when I get more time) and suddenly in the remainder of the first half Liverpool scored 3 to take the lead, and we never looked back, ending it 5-2.

Might have been that first match luck that all tactics seem to get this year, but it looked quite convincing in the match.

Quietly impressed with it so far with my Everton team, had a couple of strange defeat to QPR and Swansea then threw a 2 goal lad away at Arsenal but other than tat I've won every other game and stuck in 5th position

Thanks bro for this tactic I won Polish leauge and now qualificate to Champions Leauge

Wonderbar!

GK: T.Krul
DCL: J.Okore
DCR: S.Taylor
WBL: A.Grimaldo
WBR: H.Mallo
DMC: V.Anita
MCL: C.Tiote
MCR: Y.Cabaye
AML: I.Ba
AMR: H.Ben Arfa
SC: P.Cisse

Subs: D.Olinga, F.Coloccini, D.Santon, N.Clyne, D.Gosling, F.Olinga, W.Zaha

More Squad:

G.Obertan
S.Marveaux
D.Simpson
J.Alnwick
S.Rossbach
J.Web
A.Groven
S.Strandberg
R.Streete
D.Wilson
Nei
J.Gutierrez
S.Ferguson
G.Bigirmana
K.Qaka
O.Sælnes
H.Stengel
M.Abeid
E.Lopez
S.Ameobi
M.Sulejmani
T.Drage
F.Midtsjø
H.Vuckic
R.Amalfititano
A.Yaisien
A.Cornelius
A.Campbell
Z.Bakkali

Any ideas who to develop and let play and who to just sell? My wages are through the roof lol.

Any shouts for this tactic?

I've had great success with the following shouts: Retain possession, play out of defence, play through defence and hassle opponents, hope this helps.

I don't know all the players but just keep all ur main players list all your not using but remember not to leave youself without cover for injuries . keep an eye out for youth /young players your assistant suggests and keep those for the future , wat i tend to do to remember them is give them nick names that stand out or change to just sir names using the more actions button on the player screen.

Wonderbar!

GK: T.Krul
DCL: J.Okore
DCR: S.Taylor
WBL: A.Grimaldo
WBR: H.Mallo
DMC: V.Anita
MCL: C.Tiote
MCR: Y.Cabaye
AML: I.Ba
AMR: H.Ben Arfa
SC: P.Cisse

Subs: D.Olinga, F.Coloccini, D.Santon, N.Clyne, D.Gosling, F.Olinga, W.Zaha

More Squad:

G.Obertan
S.Marveaux
D.Simpson
J.Alnwick
S.Rossbach
J.Web
A.Groven
S.Strandberg
R.Streete
D.Wilson
Nei
J.Gutierrez
S.Ferguson
G.Bigirmana
K.Qaka
O.Sælnes
H.Stengel
M.Abeid
E.Lopez
S.Ameobi
M.Sulejmani
T.Drage
F.Midtsjø
H.Vuckic
R.Amalfititano
A.Yaisien
A.Cornelius
A.Campbell
Z.Bakkali

Any ideas who to develop and let play and who to just sell? My wages are through the roof lol.

I am half way through my first season in the Argentina premier league and i have found it a little harder but i think it's down to the players i have . I still believe my tactic is good and will see how rest of season goes .

Well i dont know if any one else knows how the Argentina premier league works but i've got through to the final stage of the season after getting through first stage , all new to me .

Supermatt,

I'm not sure why this thread isn't 30 pages yet, this tactic is amazing! I have run through a full season with Chelsea, using your tactic from the first day. The results were excellent: won the title and won the champions league. In the league I ended with a goal differential of +50, going 24/11/3. The only time I really struggled was when I had a bout of injuries.

Prior to trying yours, I had experimented with about a dozen tactics. Some I created, some I downloaded from this site. None worked for a full season. The best I had previously used lasted through christmas before the results plummeted. Thank you so much for this!

Supermatt,

I'm not sure why this thread isn't 30 pages yet, this tactic is amazing! I have run through a full season with Chelsea, using your tactic from the first day. The results were excellent: won the title and won the champions league. In the league I ended with a goal differential of +50, going 24/11/3. The only time I really struggled was when I had a bout of injuries.

Prior to trying yours, I had experimented with about a dozen tactics. Some I created, some I downloaded from this site. None worked for a full season. The best I had previously used lasted through christmas before the results plummeted. Thank you so much for this!

Thanks for that, hope it keeps working for u. i have only tryed it on the Argentina league myself so its good to hear from others having good results :)

Hi all well im already working an update for this tactic as im finding im letting in to many goals and sometimes game costing goals so i will keep u all up to date :)

ok finished second half of the argentina league in 14 sounds bad but points were closs plus team is like a division 2 team in the premiership . see wat happens nxt season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back