Supermatt's Brendon Rogers v2000 FM13

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be uploading it as soon as i have tested a bit more and proven it works well enuf first mate don't like to upload till i know it works first. i also will start new thread to talk about it .

can u also send me the new version of this tactic pls.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

i will be uploading it as soon as i have tested a bit more and proven it works well enuf first mate don't like to upload till i know it works first. i also will start new thread to talk about it .

Hi mate what match prep do you use?

I've just made a couple of changes to my tactic i think how u said and 3 games down won all and let no goals in yet so will let u know

hey mate! was playing around with my wolves save on the way home from work on the train and stumbled across something interesting. i was hard pressed to score against burnley when i was 0-1 down, so i decided to change my AM's to trequartistas and the burnley defense that was proving so solid came undone, i managed to score 3 goals in quick succesion when in the previous 70 mins i hardly created a CCC. was a quick train ride so i didnt manage to test it further. going to do so now! just thought i'd give you a heads up so you could try it out if u wanted to.

hey mate! was playing around with my wolves save on the way home from work on the train and stumbled across something interesting. i was hard pressed to score against burnley when i was 0-1 down, so i decided to change my AM's to trequartistas and the burnley defense that was proving so solid came undone, i managed to score 3 goals in quick succesion when in the previous 70 mins i hardly created a CCC. was a quick train ride so i didnt manage to test it further. going to do so now! just thought i'd give you a heads up so you could try it out if u wanted to.

Going to try that on my Newport County save. See how it goes for a few matches. Thanks for the advice dude!

sounds good mate will try that maybe just one and keep other same

just wondering, in the screenshot you have 1 Box to box midfielder and 1 ball winning midfielder but when I downloaded your tactic I have 2 BBM for my midfield. Is something wrong?

sorry i just changed it before i uploaded it to be honest aslong as the player tactc stays the same it doesnt make a lot of diff

just wondering, in the screenshot you have 1 Box to box midfielder and 1 ball winning midfielder but when I downloaded your tactic I have 2 BBM for my midfield. Is something wrong?

i prefer 1bbm and 1 bwm its hard to get 2 good bbm's

for my arsenal game brought vidal as bwm and witsel as bbm :)

Do you think this will work for lower league teams? any specific attributes the lower league players would need?

Been using this for a save with PSG. I'm two months in and it's been a big struggle. I made a few changes before my last match (Menez - Advanced Playmaker AMR) (Sissoko - Anchor Man) (Ibra - Target Man/Mixed Supply) and changed the Inside Forwards (left and right) to wingers.

I won my first game with these changes 7-0, away at Schalke in the Champions League.

My second game was a Lique 1 match away at Brastia, I won 4-1. After I go up by two I'm changing to (Counter/Rigid) and turning my GK into a Sweeper Keeper to start a counter.

Last edited:
sounds good mate , i have always said this tactic isn't always good for ever team and im in the middle of making a diff tactic to see wat that does , ur ideas sound good hope it keeps working.

Been using this for a save with PSG. I'm two months in and it's been a big struggle. I made a few changes before my last match (Menez - Advanced Playmaker AMR) (Sissoko - Anchor Man) (Ibra - Target Man/Mixed Supply) and changed the Inside Forwards (left and right) to wingers.

I won my first game with these changes 7-0, away at Schalke in the Champions League.

My second game was a Lique 1 match away at Brastia, I won 4-1. After I go up by two I'm changing to (Counter/Rigid) and turning my GK into a Sweeper Keeper to start a counter.

right people i've been trying to make a more defensive tactic and i think i have made a more attacking lol mind u im not letting as many goals in bit more testing and i will upload for u all to try

Erm can I ask does the playmaker for DM need to be creative like xabi alonso, or can be any defensive midfielder like anchorman role etc?

it helps but just use best dm u got someone strong and half descent at tackling to hope this helps.

Erm can I ask does the playmaker for DM need to be creative like xabi alonso, or can be any defensive midfielder like anchorman role etc?

Can you post the last version? I find it hard to have a lot of CCC's with the striker in the original version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back