Supermatt's Brendon Rogers v2000 FM13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tactic is absolutely amazing! Top of the league with Liverpool after 10 games, top of Europa League group (4 wins from 4), smashed Tottenham 3-0 away from home and Suarez is on fire! You really deserve much more recognition as this is the only tactic I have got from here which actually achieves the results it pledges! Thanks so much mate!!

This tactic is absolutely amazing! Top of the league with Liverpool after 10 games, top of Europa League group (4 wins from 4), smashed Tottenham 3-0 away from home and Suarez is on fire! You really deserve much more recognition as this is the only tactic I have got from here which actually achieves the results it pledges! Thanks so much mate!!

Thanks mate it's nice to here feedback from others i am working on a new version of it at the moment.

nearly finished first season with newcastle using brendon rogers update tactic going to finish in top 5 so not to bad . next season want to get top 3 and a cup .

The first version is great but can I ask why the playmaker is placed at the AMR for the new version? o.O
Btw what kind of wingers do we need, my wingers sometime can perform very well and sometimes don't.
I'm playing Arsenal with Carzola on the right and gervinho on the left.

Last edited:
The first version is great but can I ask why the playmaker is placed at the AMR for the new version? o.O
Btw what kind of wingers do we need, my wingers sometime can perform very well and sometimes don't.
I'm playing Arsenal with Carzola on the right and gervinho on the left.

to be honest i think i made a mistake with this tactic it didn't go as plained

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

To all my Fans and follows i have to hold my hands up and say i think i made a mistake with my last tactic it's not worked the way i hoped so good news i am in the middle of working on a new tactic with good def and goal scoring chances

btw can i asked if you have set any opposition instructions, i haven't set any so far and its performing quite decent for me when using ur old tactics

Im working on a tactic , to improve my old brendon rogers v2000 , but i need feed back tell me wat i need to improve

i've bin using ur v2000 tactic with liverpool, i used it as a plug n play tactic for a while n had a lotta good results, but then i started to draw n lose a few, so i used the 'hassle opponents' shout, n changed from control to overload in every game n iv gone unbeaten for 30+ games, including away wins at real madrid and juventus, i won the premier league n fa cup in my first season, am now top of the prem by 11 points n coasting in the champions league :)

thank u :D

i've bin using ur v2000 tactic with liverpool, i used it as a plug n play tactic for a while n had a lotta good results, but then i started to draw n lose a few, so i used the 'hassle opponents' shout, n changed from control to overload in every game n iv gone unbeaten for 30+ games, including away wins at real madrid and juventus, i won the premier league n fa cup in my first season, am now top of the prem by 11 points n coasting in the champions league :)

thank u :D

good to hear mate , i am having trouble tryin to improve this tactic maybe i just carnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back