Supermatt's Brendon Rogers v2000 FM13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed Andrea Poli for £24m and Lars Bender for £29m.
in addition iv'e offloaded mavreaux, Obertan and Gutierrez as i now play with ben arfa behind ba and Cisse instead of with insiide forwards. It's devastating.

Resoults:

6-1 vs Sheffield Wednesday.
6-1 Home vs Chelsea
3-0 Away vs United
6-1 Home vs West Ham5-0 vs W.Brom Away
5-1 vs QPR away
5-2 Home vs Inter Milan
4-0 Away vs Wednesday

love this formation whenever i got injuries im never screwed jsut put on any decent player in his favouritte position and voila... IF im up vs a big team i play 1 striker and stick the other to DM and sub in Tiote to be a monster:p even better now that i got the centre covered with L.Bender, A.Poli, Y.Cabaye and C.Tiote and V.Anita AND i got Granit Xhaka who i also can play AMC if Ben Arfy need rest :D <3

TEAM:

GK: Krul
WBL: Santon/Grimaldo
WBR: Mallo/Clayne
DLC: D.Wilson/J.Okore
DRC: S.Taylor/Nei
DM: Bender/Anita
MLC: Xhaka/Tiote
MCR: Cabaye/Poli
AMC: Ben Arfa 26/8/19
TM: Ba 24/17/9
CF: Cisse 27/25/9 - Zaha 11(9)/8/8

Were should i strenghten now.. hmmmmmmmm

Premier league:

1st - Newcastle P:21 W:18 D:3 L:0 For:63 Ag:16 +47 Pts: 57
2nd - Liverpool P:21 W:14 D:5 L:2 For:35 Ag:14 +21 Pts: 47

Stats Players:

Goals:

1. P.Cisse 16
2. D.Ba 11
3. E.Adebayor 10

Assist:

1. Ben Arfa 9
2. MG.Pedersen 9
3. D.Ba 8

Avrage Ratings:

1. S.Taylor 7.92
2. D.Ba 7.63
3. N.Vidic 7.61
4. P.Cisse 7.59
5. T.Krul 7.50
6. J.Olsson 7.45
7. J.Okore 7.45
8. H.B.Arf 7.43

sounds good mate so u have got rid of IF and moved them into a AMC and a Target man is that right ?

Just signed Andrea Poli for £24m and Lars Bender for £29m.
in addition iv'e offloaded mavreaux, Obertan and Gutierrez as i now play with ben arfa behind ba and Cisse instead of with insiide forwards. It's devastating.

Resoults:

6-1 vs Sheffield Wednesday.
6-1 Home vs Chelsea
3-0 Away vs United
6-1 Home vs West Ham5-0 vs W.Brom Away
5-1 vs QPR away
5-2 Home vs Inter Milan
4-0 Away vs Wednesday

love this formation whenever i got injuries im never screwed jsut put on any decent player in his favouritte position and voila... IF im up vs a big team i play 1 striker and stick the other to DM and sub in Tiote to be a monster:p even better now that i got the centre covered with L.Bender, A.Poli, Y.Cabaye and C.Tiote and V.Anita AND i got Granit Xhaka who i also can play AMC if Ben Arfy need rest :D <3

TEAM:

GK: Krul
WBL: Santon/Grimaldo
WBR: Mallo/Clayne
DLC: D.Wilson/J.Okore
DRC: S.Taylor/Nei
DM: Bender/Anita
MLC: Xhaka/Tiote
MCR: Cabaye/Poli
AMC: Ben Arfa 26/8/19
TM: Ba 24/17/9
CF: Cisse 27/25/9 - Zaha 11(9)/8/8

Were should i strenghten now.. hmmmmmmmm

Premier league:

1st - Newcastle P:21 W:18 D:3 L:0 For:63 Ag:16 +47 Pts: 57
2nd - Liverpool P:21 W:14 D:5 L:2 For:35 Ag:14 +21 Pts: 47

Stats Players:

Goals:

1. P.Cisse 16
2. D.Ba 11
3. E.Adebayor 10

Assist:

1. Ben Arfa 9
2. MG.Pedersen 9
3. D.Ba 8

Avrage Ratings:

1. S.Taylor 7.92
2. D.Ba 7.63
3. N.Vidic 7.61
4. P.Cisse 7.59
5. T.Krul 7.50
6. J.Olsson 7.45
7. J.Okore 7.45
8. H.B.Arf 7.43

not sure wats going on but im struggling with southampton with my own tactic .... think i need to do some changes

Think i have worked it out, just simply my brendon rogers V2000 tactic just doesnt work for all teams , this is why i have created a new one which is a bit more defensive but still attacks well , more testing is needed but heres a screen shot --
View attachment 282965

sounds good mate so u have got rid of IF and moved them into a AMC and a Target man is that right ?

Yeah.

Basicly im playing Ben Arfa as AMC, still thinkering with some settings, but seem to work al right.
TM is always the left center attacker. if Ba is on. if Ba is not on i change it to pacher and toss in Zaha, seem to work well.

Also if im getting owned by oponents wide players i change it back to the original settings by moving TM to AML and Arfa to AMR.

I also change the wingback settings to less offencive if im up vs a class winger like Nani who likes to go past the sidebacks.

I founf that you can get away with a lot if the Wingbacks posess great speed. Thats why i think Clayne and Santon works best vs speedy wingers and Grimaldo and Mallo works best if they dont ahve wingers but ML/MR or posses no real danger on wide play.

If they play with 3 AMC's i just use Tiote instead of Cisse and play him DMC with defencive settings and agressive.
now that i got lars Bender aswell might add he started two matches so far MoM both v s united and Tottenham, completly trashing their centre attack.

i do however hope the bugs get fixed soon as it's terrible to watch 3d engine.

Like when Arfa is fine because he runs into channels himself and scores some fantastic goals, but players that are more passive not so confident running with the ball themselves jsut pass the ball around to much in the last third despite having the option to play someone into a CCC by a simple straight forward pass. Atleast thats how it looks on 3d engine (and i think that jsut poorly presents what realy is going on).
Might also add that Hamsik scored on Tim Krul from own half with a long clearance who hit Krul straight on were he fumbled the ball behind him and into the goal, wich enver ever would happend in RL since he had full vision of the ball, was positioned greatly and is a rock solid GK.

Other blopers:

Demba Ba scoring 2 goals having 1 assist and getting 5.4 rating.
Cisse scoring 5 goals in 1 match getting Mom with 9.2 rating (whats needed for 10??)
Cisse going around the gk on the penalty boks have a wide open goal then pass the ball to Cabaye at 25 yards?
Zaha having wide open goal passing the ball left to Cisse who is offside.... (maybe realistic error but still strange when he can run the ball into the net)
And the magic superblooper: Taylor scoring on corner, 1 min after own goal on corner 1 min after goal again on corner :p
then i can have 30 corners not scoring so corner tactics need some tweaking. (working on it).

But im quite pleased with iot, nwo if everything just can get tweaked together so all players function better together to get more solid ratings it will be splendid! Far to often iots eighter good rating on wingbacks poor on CM or other way around. Need to sow it more together, prahaps that can be done with more creeative freedom, im unsure... Well i still ahvent lost but a few draws, seems my new signings make the defence a bit more leeky :/ (fixed with time i suppose)

Last edited:
Sounds good i will have a little look myself with that , i am in the middle of making a diff style tactic as i have found wit some teams my brendon rogers v2000 just doesn't work so some tweaking is needed.

keep it up

Yeah.

Basicly im playing Ben Arfa as AMC, still thinkering with some settings, but seem to work al right.
TM is always the left center attacker. if Ba is on. if Ba is not on i change it to pacher and toss in Zaha, seem to work well.

Also if im getting owned by oponents wide players i change it back to the original settings by moving TM to AML and Arfa to AMR.

I also change the wingback settings to less offencive if im up vs a class winger like Nani who likes to go past the sidebacks.

I founf that you can get away with a lot if the Wingbacks posess great speed. Thats why i think Clayne and Santon works best vs speedy wingers and Grimaldo and Mallo works best if they dont ahve wingers but ML/MR or posses no real danger on wide play.

If they play with 3 AMC's i just use Tiote instead of Cisse and play him DMC with defencive settings and agressive.
now that i got lars Bender aswell might add he started two matches so far MoM both v s united and Tottenham, completly trashing their centre attack.

i do however hope the bugs get fixed soon as it's terrible to watch 3d engine.

Like when Arfa is fine because he runs into channels himself and scores some fantastic goals, but players that are more passive not so confident running with the ball themselves jsut pass the ball around to much in the last third despite having the option to play someone into a CCC by a simple straight forward pass. Atleast thats how it looks on 3d engine (and i think that jsut poorly presents what realy is going on).
Might also add that Hamsik scored on Tim Krul from own half with a long clearance who hit Krul straight on were he fumbled the ball behind him and into the goal, wich enver ever would happend in RL since he had full vision of the ball, was positioned greatly and is a rock solid GK.

Other blopers:

Demba Ba scoring 2 goals having 1 assist and getting 5.4 rating.
Cisse scoring 5 goals in 1 match getting Mom with 9.2 rating (whats needed for 10??)
Cisse going around the gk on the penalty boks have a wide open goal then pass the ball to Cabaye at 25 yards?
Zaha having wide open goal passing the ball left to Cisse who is offside.... (maybe realistic error but still strange when he can run the ball into the net)
And the magic superblooper: Taylor scoring on corner, 1 min after own goal on corner 1 min after goal again on corner :p
then i can have 30 corners not scoring so corner tactics need some tweaking. (working on it).

But im quite pleased with iot, nwo if everything just can get tweaked together so all players function better together to get more solid ratings it will be splendid! Far to often iots eighter good rating on wingbacks poor on CM or other way around. Need to sow it more together, prahaps that can be done with more creeative freedom, im unsure... Well i still ahvent lost but a few draws, seems my new signings make the defence a bit more leeky :/ (fixed with time i suppose)

OK ALL IM STARTING AGAIN AND TRYING TO START FROM SCRATCH WITH HAYES & YEADING LETS SEE HOW GOOD MY TACTIC REALLY IS .

I tried many downloadable tactics on this FM13 and this one is definitely the best. I used it from the beginning with PSG. Just bought Alaba and Muniain in the first transfer window. I ended up winning Ligue 1 and the Champions League, beating Arsenal 4-0 in the final. Totally unexpected!

The only problem I had was that Zlatan was not scoring much, barely 0.5 goal/match. Gameiro had a better ratio so I guess it is because Zlatan is too slow. I have now Cavani in my second season and he is almost scoring 1 goal/game.

The only tweaks I did was remove the Playmaker and ask the left MC to attempt less long shots.

I have tried it quickly with Barcelona too and Messi was just outrageous, almost 1.5 goal/game. Not even funny.

I will try to post screenshots of my PSG season soon.

Thanks for the dope tactic!

Last edited:
hi supermatt! i havent tried your tactic out yet, but surely will do so when i have the time. i noticed u are developing another more defensive tactic. i have been using a tactic very similar to yours with success, it employs more defensive wing-backs and originally had two wingers just like yout tactic, however i pulled them inside to AM position as very creative inside forwards and it has been successfull, although, as with everything, it needs more testing. basically i think these changes brought more balance to the tactic, rendering it more solid defensively and helped to avoid that clustering of posession and players in front of the area because, the not so offensive wingers arrive later in the area or on the wing, and the AM's, being very creative and wandering from position, can now perform various roles, either playing through balls into the striker, or dropping out on the wing and crossing the ball or even moving into the position of the striker when he moves into channels. I did this to better suit my players and it worked nicely. Lazar Markovic and Will Hughes are beasts in this position!

just a few suggestions, hope u can put them to good use! cheers and good luck with your tac, i'll surely post some results when i try it out

glad u have had good results mate hope it keeps going :)

I tried many downloadable tactics on this FM13 and this one is definitely the best. I used it from the
beginning with PSG. Just bought Alaba and Muniain in the first transfer window. I ended up winning Ligue 1 and the Champions League, beating Arsenal 4-0 in the final. Totally unexpected!

The only problem I had was that Zlatan was not scoring much, barely 0.5 goal/match. Gameiro had a better ratio so I guess it is because Zlatan is too slow. I have now Cavani in my second season and he is almost scoring 1 goal/game.

The only tweaks I did was remove the Playmaker and ask the left MC to attempt less long shots.

I have tried it quickly with Barcelona too and Messi was just outrageous, almost 1.5 goal/game. Not even funny.

I will try to post screenshots of my PSG season soon.

Thanks for the dope tactic!

sounds good mate thanks i will have a look at that have u uploaded ur tactic??

hi supermatt! i havent tried your tactic out yet, but surely will do so when i have the time. i noticed u are developing another more defensive tactic. i have been using a tactic very similar to yours with success, it employs more defensive wing-backs and originally had two wingers just like yout tactic, however i pulled them inside to AM position as very creative inside forwards and it has been successfull, although, as with everything, it needs more testing. basically i think these changes brought more balance to the tactic, rendering it more solid defensively and helped to avoid that clustering of posession and players in front of the area because, the not so offensive wingers arrive later in the area or on the wing, and the AM's, being very creative and wandering from position, can now perform various roles, either playing through balls into the striker, or dropping out on the wing and crossing the ball or even moving into the position of the striker when he moves into channels. I did this to better suit my players and it worked nicely. Lazar Markovic and Will Hughes are beasts in this position!

just a few suggestions, hope u can put them to good use! cheers and good luck with your tac, i'll surely post some results when i try it out

The problem with this tactic is.....
This works and you win, brendan rogers does not

the reason i called it brendon rogers because the main tactic is based around brendons theory and how it should work, i am a liverpool fan so im going to email this to brendon to give him some help lol.

The problem with this tactic is.....
This works and you win, brendan rogers does not

sounds good mate thanks i will have a look at that have u uploaded ur tactic??

no mate, not yet! still working on it. every time i think i've cracked it the ME slaps me right back in the face

I've just made a couple of changes to my tactic i think how u said and 3 games down won all and let no goals in yet so will let u know

no mate, not yet! still working on it. every time i think i've cracked it the ME slaps me right back in the face

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I've just made a couple of changes to my tactic i think how u said and 3 games down won all and let no goals in yet so will let u know

awesome! how do u think it compares to what u had previousy?

have tried alot of tactics, and this is by far, the best tactic to fm 2013!!
I am tottenham in second season btw.

thanks mate . working on new tactic which hoping will be even better .

have tried alot of tactics, and this is by far, the best tactic to fm 2013!!
I am tottenham in second season btw.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back