Supposedly good players you would never sign again?

i had the same problem in first seasson but 2nd seasson he was first choice over gomes and joe hart for me

Lukaku, Lukaku and Lukaku all the way.

Everybody else including Griffiths, Chamberlain, Kadlec, Dzeko, Aguero, Hazard did well for me except this guy in my liverpool save. So much so, I had to prefer Nikola Saric and Pacheco over him.

Fred for City, what a waste of money! Igor Akinfeev was disappointing as well

Akinfeev somehow flopped for me-had fabianski on a clean sheet record of 15 games though so it was tough for him-in 3 games he conceded more than fab had in 20. As for people talking about Suarez-I think his stats are seriously average-Chelsea always buy him in my games-I'd NEVER consider buying him for a big team-hardly any of his stats are over 15!

James Beattie, bought him for Ranger for £1.5m and he has not scored in January! I'm worried about my job now.
No, that wasnt me, it was Walter Smith, carry on as you were lads ;)

Akinfeev somehow flopped for me-had fabianski on a clean sheet record of 15 games though so it was tough for him-in 3 games he conceded more than fab had in 20. As for people talking about Suarez-I think his stats are seriously average-Chelsea always buy him in my games-I'd NEVER consider buying him for a big team-hardly any of his stats are over 15!

Try De Gea, Asenjo or Areola instead for keeper (all three did amazingly for me in different saves). Suarez is suckey-I agree. Forlan or Cavani are much better Uruguayans

Mario Balotelli. Sign him for 18.5m BUT I didn't realize his terrible mental stats and his tendency to long shot. Now in his 2nd season, only 2 goals and 4 assists in 22 matches!His wage is insane too! Never wanted to sign him again

neymar, brought him to bayern for a unusually low fee of 7.5mill. But he is absoloutely **** as a striker. Ivica olic put in outstanding performances till about 35. He just doesnt seem to be a good finisher for me, and not very intelligent striker aswell. Good for getting past players though.

FM10 - Delfouneso and a regen, both put me back £40m and were both AWFUL (about 2020)
FM11 - So far, only a couple of non-leagues, Andy Carroll (not worth 14m) and Pazxini (Not worth 16m)

This posts stinks of people not able to implement their players in correct roles! Neymar for example should be played AML cutting inside. People failing with Aguero and Messi.... have serious issues! Sanogo is another example he gets 27 in 22 starts for me hes a bit older now, but don't expect too much from players that haven't reached their potential.

I think this just goes to show you need to play players in correct roles to get the best from them.

jack rodwell, cant get this guy playing at all, however i dont know why guys are having probs with aguero & dzecko, i have both of them at arsenal and they are rattling them in, aguero is almost a goal every 3rd game, btw aguero when he's 28+ is unstoppable...bare with him, i play him either as target man (ball to feet) or advanced forward

I usually don't have problems with players, except 2 who really never worked for me and both for the same reason, namely fragile morale, 1 bad result and these guys go very poor and never score again.

I'm speaking of Robinho and Lukaku, particularly Robinho, averaging 4 or 5 goals a season for 3 seasons now at AC Milan.