Supposedly good players you would never sign again?

Neymar's a slow starter, but by age 22 he is a legend.

Sanogo took far too long to develop and wasn't even on the French National Team by 24 despite being described as a Wunderkid.

Yaya Sanogo.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Neymar's a slow starter, but by age 22 he is a legend.

Sanogo took far too long to develop and wasn't even on the French National Team by 24 despite being described as a Wunderkid.

Just bought Neymar for Leeds. Scored in his debut. Will surely be intresting to follow his development.

Rafinha - a walking fail

Diego Lugano - starts slow, but when the performances improve he always gets sent off

Adriano - Fat, slow, worthless

Karim Benzema for Arsenal third season for £53M, scored 9 in 27

9 in 27 isn't disgraceful, although it isn't great.

Plus 53 million is way too much for Benzema IMO.

For me it would be Park, who I signed for Spurs, but he was average at best. I think he is a bit under rated.

Noone in FM11, but in FM10:

Camacho - He started off well, then he got injured like 2 seasons in a row (long term) I don't know many if he didn't get injured things would have been different but yeh, he flopped on me

Adler - He was just ****, I couldn't understand it either

Giuseppe Rossi - got him cheap yet still managed to get fleeced everytime he plays

Abel Hernandez - so far at least, only had him half a season but play him a lot

Andrea Poli - i must be inept cos i can never get much out of him and have found his attitude only slightly better than Balotelli's

Mario Balotelli - well its common knowledge he's a ****** but hit stats always make me give in to temptation. i've tried being nice, givin him praise when he has decent games... but it seems the further i stick my **** up his ****, the more he dislikes me (bit like the missus)

Neymar never did well for me on FM10 but signed him for €29.5M on my FM11 Everton save anyway. Has a great start of his second season, thankfully.
Paulo Henrique has problems living up to his €40M expectations though. :S

Just sold Yaya Sanogo again after a season and a half. Was pretty worthless and didn't develop so well at all.

Just sold Yaya Sanogo again after a season and a half. Was pretty worthless and didn't develop so well at all.

Same for me, though in my Leverkusen save he was an important player for my team. I think i screwed up his development this time. <)

Suarez. I wonder if he has already done good for any1 in here...

Yaya Sanogo - most wasteful player in the game had 7 1 on 1's against Man U in euro cup semi i then bring on Carroll and he gets a double also i have tried every role for him no luck been at club 3 years just gt his first league goal

Last edited:
neymar-his finishing is just terrible. I eventually sold him for a bit less than I paid for him.

Seems like im not the only one having problems with Sanogo then..

yh your not i have still got him dont no why i gt him for 825k so im not that bothered about him

Suarez. I wonder if he has already done good for any1 in here...

Was rubbish for me at Leverkusen. His highest scoring was like 12. The only good part was buying him for €7M and selling him for €25.5M.

Most of the german players. The researchers in Germany have some weird way of putting stats out.

on fm 10 it was Aguero, bought him for united and in first season i had him he got like 45 goals in 44 games but then only managed 12 goals in his next 2 and a half seasons

having a nightmare with neymar at the moment. 11 starts, 1 goal. hugely wasteful in 1 on 1 situations, not happy