Supposedly good players you would never sign again?

Robben payed so much for him, for my United squad, couldnt hit the goal as an inside forward
34 matches
6 goals 12 assit.
Sold the ******* after...

In my Leicster game I got so angry at keeper Chris Weale.

Conceded 3 clangers in 30 minutes in one game so I subbed him off and released him after the game.

fuming.

Gerra Demebele, was always injured and on occasion when he was ully fit, he never did **** in the game, a rellly expensive flop for me cos I bought him for 7 million and I was Everton

ochoa for blackpool. When I got a class keeper for a side like blackpool i was happy. then in my game against chelsea I managed to go up 2-0 up and I was in for a real shock win. Then ochoa scores an own goal when he turns in a bosingwa cross into the goal then in the 90th minute ochoa tries to dribble with the ball past drogba, gets slide tackled and suddenly it's 2-2. he scored 3 more own goals for the rest of the season. I am never buying him again. I've never seen anyone score so many own goals and he's a freaking keeper as well.

ochoa for blackpool. When I got a class keeper for a side like blackpool i was happy. then in my game against chelsea I managed to go up 2-0 up and I was in for a real shock win. Then ochoa scores an own goal when he turns in a bosingwa cross into the goal then in the 90th minute ochoa tries to dribble with the ball past drogba, gets slide tackled and suddenly it's 2-2. he scored 3 more own goals for the rest of the season. I am never buying him again. I've never seen anyone score so many own goals and he's a freaking keeper as well.

Game fails so hard at times. I think it has a self-enforcement mechanism, when you are doing really good, it unrealistically ruins it for you. 2 own goals from a class keeper or 0-3 home loss to relegation candidate where you havent lost a single game till then.
It ****** me off for real.
Back to topic, I really dont remember any player who havent met my expectations other than regens. Lukaku can be considered may be but he didnt get enough time, so I dont blame him. First team opportunity is crucial for any youngster, if you dont play them then they cant develop...

Last edited:
having a nightmare with neymar at the moment. 11 starts, 1 goal. hugely wasteful in 1 on 1 situations, not happy

I always retrain Neymar as either LM or RM - and he always turn out quality. Very inconsistent as a Striker though.

Dzeko had him at aspurs alongside Defoe and he just couldnt score consistantly, tried him as complete forward, target man (atk and sup) and adv forward and was getting rating around 6-7.5 not what i paid £25m for.

neymar was terrible for me was kept out of the squad by hernandez and 2nd season in 50 odd mill for aguero didnt score a single goal all season fair enuff he was injured for most of it but still :p

worst signing ever for was probaly kdlec signed him for man utd, as pato, rooney and hernandez were all injured for 3-4 motnhs, all from torn muscles :/ it was either him or lukaku, and seeing as he knew he would be playing neraly all matches till my first team strikers came back, and went for him as he had a far superior fitness rating, 12 games later, 0 goals 0 assists average rating of 6.43

Rafael and Adem Ljajic, neither were terrible but both struggled to get 7.00 average ratings in a dominant team. Made profits on both of them though :)

Borja Valero, Lukaku, Ochoa

In Dortmund I replaced Weidenfeller with Ochoa for some reason. Weidenfeller was ace and I was stupid enough to replace him with a brick between the posts.

andy ****** carroll thought he would be like he was in real life but in second season and he has scored only 1 goal maybe he really does just love newcastle too much or im being a bit premature...

I have failed with Oscar Cardozo , bought him for $14 mil, but never really performed..... i played him as lone striker in 4-5-1, or as a poacher in 4-4-2, but never a prolific scorer for me, despite his impressive attributes

Marek Hamsik. 3 seasons, 11 goals, 21 assists in 72 games, for £17m. His av. rating was like 7.1, which isn't bad but it's nothing special. He should be much better than that with the attributes he's got. Now I always buy pastore instead :)
Aguero a bit of a disappointment, £52m, gest around 17 goals, 10 assists a season, which again isn't bad, but for £52 isn't really anything special and I always expect more from him. Always say i'll never buy him again cos he's over priced, but I still do...

Wow are you the master of negotiation cause 52 quid for Aguero isn't bad! XD

ribery was apolling in my man city save brought 30 millon and only got 7 goals and 5 assists for 30 millon no worth it

Fred for City, what a waste of money! Igor Akinfeev was disappointing as well

this brings back some old memories. worst signing was few years ago, signed Martin Kree for free after his contract expired in the Bundesliga. Was only meant to be a backup defender for my Blackburn team and yes he was free....but he decided to retire 4 days after he joined, *******!

oh and regarding suarez, i've just bought him for 20mil. Scored and made an assist on first game, dropped a bit the next few so i've left him out for a while. Since torres got injured he's playing advanced forward in a 4-3-3 and has scored 6 in 8 so hopefully it's onwards on upwards o_O

oh dear. another i've paid a lot for and got no return for is edison cavani. bobbins. still havin problems with neymar too.

and sanago is poo as well