First, we can say it's good to have so many chances.
Your winger needs to have good finishing stats, at least on of the two. 13 or 14 at finition.
The striker needs at least 15 or 16.
With Nantes I had Djordjevic with 15 or 16, he scored 25 goals.
Schechter had 15 on the right wing, he scored 12 goals.

You have these kinds of players ?

First, we can say it's good to have so many chances.
Your winger needs to have good finishing stats, at least on of the two. 13 or 14 at finition.
The striker needs at least 15 or 16.
With Nantes I had Djordjevic with 15 or 16, he scored 25 goals.
Schechter had 15 on the right wing, he scored 12 goals.

You have these kinds of players ?

i have barbosa and batshuayi in striker ( batshuayi 15 finish barbosa too ) it s frustation all the time i have a lot s of shoot i shoot on the goal but i have always a god mode keeper and godmade striker in front of me it s all the time since i use last patch every 2 shoot by ciomputer i take a goal it s incroyable ! it s a bug it s not possible .?

Thanks for saving my game! I tried all tactics but couldn't win at all.

Tried the tweaked versio only and finally i could see wingers doing something.

I recommend special focus for good wingers and ofc a playmaker. Inside forwards will score lots of goals if they have good finishing and composure.

Away to try this tactic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Playing Dortmund season 2016-17. I cant get this to work against my rivals in away games (or bigger teams in CL). I'm getting totally runned over! Lost to Schalke "only" 2-1 but basically had no chance of wining that game. I used this tactic a little bit also last season and had the same problem. I score big against smaller teams. But if I cant get point against my rivals I have no chance of beating Byern for the championship. Been the runner-up for three seasons now!

My team
View attachment 397307

Last edited:
Wow!

This tactic convert my team! They were acting like a bunch of dogs, but when i pluged it they started to work as a team, passing, and defending better also!

Until now, 9 wins in 9 matches... i will keep it till the end of the season and then i will post the result...

Thanks!

Trying it with Salzburg 2 wins out of 2 so far. 9 goals scored only 1 conceded

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive tried alot of tactics, but this one is the one i keep coming back to!!

I keep getting comebacks from my opponents, even if I'm leading 2-0 at the half time... Any tips?

Having struggles getting my strikers to score with this formation? any suggestions? playing as spurs using soldado as a poacher

As there are a lot of crosses, I think a poacher with a good jump is better