Im using The Everton tactic in here now, but use this for fringe matches vs easy teams, and it has not let me down.

jsut beat hull 1-0 away with my united. forgot to swap players after rotating tactic. Maximilian Meyer and Draxler were in defence, Di Maria was at DM slot and Van Perse played MC among others.

Hull had 3 shoots 2 on target and 0cc or hc.

Seems its ticking away nicely :)

This is THE best home tactic to use vs teams you are favourite.

I did a rollback playing 5 games vs West Ham in FA Cup 4th round during my Razimpasha save, and Razim got me 1 draw 4 wins with biggest beeing 3-1
I tried Goalalot, gave me 5 wins biggest beeing 3-0
Tried this and 4 wins 3x 4-0, 1x 3-0 and 1x 3-1

It's not accurate to the litter, but it gives a fair point of the strenght.

The ccc you get with this is often clearer CCC given the strikers better chances of a good finish.

Away dident test, but from experience it's not the best awaytac out there unless you tweak it a bit according to opponent.

The beauty is that you can jsut change mentality in games so it's realy good as P&P. Counter or standard aswell as Controll is key words if you run this all season.

ummmm.. so what do you think when the chef scout suggestion Att Movment or any suggestion before any match .. what should i do , make it Team Work as the Creator said or as the chef scout said ? :)

am just wanna be sure from this point

lol game, I won
View attachment 336736

Tactic doesnt work properly for me dunno why, much draws and loses, wons like 1:0, 2:1, 2:0 etc
I was need tactic with IFs but seems need look another

Last edited:
so great to have a custom great tactic for spurs. thankyou and keep doing what your doing :)

finally i won awards after 3 season with different tactics .. but your tactic success with me , i have won league , capital one cup , FA cup , Runners up for champions league. am so happy with inside forwards .. them usually shots on goal alot but with your tactic them rarely shot and usually pass to score ^^ .. Greetings to you :))

View attachment 690251View attachment 690254View attachment 690256View attachment 690258View attachment 690264View attachment 690266

Wonderfull scores
Which tactic ?