I keep hearing good stuff about this tactic and it won 2 world cups in a row in the world cup tactic testing but it seems noone is using it...

Always has been a very good tactic, stick to the original tho

played 19,won 16, lost 3, scored 59, conceded 21. brilliant tactic, thank you

So can someone just come out and say which is exactly the better tactic ? Original or Tweaked version , would save the confusion . It does look good I must say .

IMO, the best is the tweak one in OP, cause it's more solid on defense set pieces.

This tactic is by far the best I've ever used in this year FM. I can't understand why it was so anonymous on this forum.
The striker scores so much goals, the MOC is very beautiful to watch playing, solid on the back...

Have fun mate !

Cheers I think this is up there with with steatons 4231 invincible but I must say so far this is working a treat !! I am using this along with 442 by CadChee which Is also very very good .
IMO, the best is the tweak one in OP, cause it's more solid on defense set pieces.

This tactic is by far the best I've ever used in this year FM. I can't understand why it was so anonymous on this forum.
The striker scores so much goals, the MOC is very beautiful to watch playing, solid on the back...

Have fun mate !

im having trouble up loading screens shots I have the pics in the right folder its just that it wont upload when I want them on here ???

i was using this tactic when it first come out and was awesome, changed to most of the tactics on the forum since, and im back to this again, abs best tactic for me on here.

i was using this tactic when it first come out and was awesome, changed to most of the tactics on the forum since, and im back to this again, abs best tactic for me on here.

which version do you use? Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 or Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - tweak or New Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - tweak? and what pitch size do you use? and what training and match pep?

which version do you use? Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 or Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - tweak or New Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - tweak? and what pitch size do you use? and what training and match pep?

The original one tweaked. The new one is not so good. Amazing tactic

Training I use team cohesion until season starts, then leave general training to assistant, Individual focus on each role the player is goin to play. Simple but effective, leave OI to assistant and match training do what your scout tells u to do. Keep match training on tactics to begin with to get familiar.

I couldn't agree more. I remember my first game ever using it. I was playing with a struggling AC Milan, and i destroyed Udinese away 6-1 with Balotelli scoring 3, which he never did before.

have you tried using the 4-1DM-3-1-1 Invincible? was wondering which is the better tactic between the two?

have you tried using the 4-1DM-3-1-1 Invincible? was wondering which is the better tactic between the two?

the invincible one didnt work for me and conceded alot of goals, unless your a super team.

View attachment 337168View attachment 337167
These Resoults were achived
Using mainly this tactic, swapping to counter o naway games + a few games changing to Sir Goalalot (to change the match a bit) or RemziPasha to contain leads.

Wonderfull tactic, especially home were i had some big resoults.

Last game of season here:

View attachment 337165

Although i had only 4ccc and 1 half chance, i hardly gave City a sniff, and i could have scored a few more if better passing on the final 3rd.

great and underestimated tactic!

Probably the best Home tactic on the forum.

it looks awesome!

i'm going to try this and am sure it will be The beast.

is it possible to help me when face bigger team away and home ? Only Careful :)