To me, it looks like the tweaked version is better than the newest one, especially defensively. Still testing though, tactic isn't fully fluid yet and I'm still in pre-season.

Last edited:
To me, it looks like the tweaked version is better than the newest one, especially defensively. Still testing though, tactic isn't fully fluid yet and I'm still in pre-season.

I'm confused, so is there 3 versions of this now? Original, tweaked and new? I can only see two tactics on this thread mate, there's the original and a tweaked one, is there another one? Cheers

I'm confused, so is there 3 versions of this now? Original, tweaked and new? I can only see two tactics on this thread mate, there's the original and a tweaked one, is there another one? Cheers
The tweaked one IS the new one

No in the opening post you have the original version and the tweaked and then you have another, newer version in post 93.

Whats the best version for 14.3.1... Original, tweaked or the new tweaked one ? :) And yeah, i have read all the post. Playing with LFC. Winning, but not convigsinly. Have 11 - 4 - 2 on the 17 first matches

Last edited:
im going to try this with everton. has anyone had any success using it with smaller teams?

I am going to try it, and give you a report/update half way through the season.

First game I ever used this for with Swansea I got demolished by Crystal Palace 6-1, though it steadily improved, though Crystal Palace still destroyed me the 2nd time we met, but this time 4-2. Must be something about their style that just knows how to beat this.

Can you play one Winger one IF with this? I tried it during a match, seemed fine (won 2-4 coming from 2-0 loss!), but I don't want to risk it, so, help would be fine.

About my previous post, I'm still conceding from easy through balls but I'm generally doing fine. I'll post my end-season result if it all goes well. So don't change the tactic or something just because of me (lol). But I'd still love to prevent those easy goals... Is it common with this tactic, or is it just me?

i dont know why dotn work for me
my statisticks are 21-5 shoots ect good , but cant score so , maybe need change mentality?
i am usign twick tac

right guys tinkered about with this tactic for a few days now and feel ive got it just perfect . the tactic i have edited is the latest version the newest tweak tactic. what i have done is removed play offside trap , put the gk to sweeper keeper, changed the bwm to deep lying playmaker , and removed the poachers move into channels and added roam from position and shoot more often . the training is also as follows, balanced average 30% allow rest before and after match make sure these are both ticked , and the match training is defensive positioning at all times . always use this tactic for home and away and dont use opposition instructions . hope any1 who tries this has as much success as i have had . thanks again . feedback welcome

also guys forgot to say i changed both inside forwards to support instead of attack

U will need to manually add these instructions urself . Not at home at the moment so cant upload tactic . Sorry