*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

Great! If villa can do it, thn my Man U should not hav a problem. I reckon that's the normal.tac V2 right? One more thing Jassar, for player like Rafael (fullback) I train them QUICKNESS. But for my younger player who is also a fullback but not yet as accomplish as Rafael type, I train them fullback as training, is it alright with that?

yes that's normal v2 and yes u have to do quickness for them

Jassar, Would like to know, currently I'm managing Man Utd and had been handed a group of death CL with Juve, Ajax and Malaga. For away games when I'm not heavily fancied or slight underdogs ... such as Juve, Barca, Bayern etc. which tactic should I start with? The Normal v2 or Def?

Jassar, Would like to know, currently I'm managing Man Utd and had been handed a group of death CL with Juve, Ajax and Malaga. For away games when I'm not heavily fancied or slight underdogs ... such as Juve, Barca, Bayern etc. which tactic should I start with? The Normal v2 or Def?
mate u are manchester united.........make all the tactics fluid by a lot of teamwork training...than go in every match with normal v2 tactics even if its away to barcelona . than in match change the tactics according to the situation

i never start a match with defend if i am playing with a big club .

Im using this tactic with Southampton first season, and its brilliant im in December now and im sitting third in the league. the defend tactic against the top teams is so solid defensively in my first 3 games i beat man city, liverpool and swansea away. its so solid defensively i would recommend training with attacking movement. one thing i am not sure about is whether to use a right footer on the right wing and left footer on the left wing what would u recommend.

Im using this tactic with Southampton first season, and its brilliant im in December now and im sitting third in the league. the defend tactic against the top teams is so solid defensively in my first 3 games i beat man city, liverpool and swansea away. its so solid defensively i would recommend training with attacking movement. one thing i am not sure about is whether to use a right footer on the right wing and left footer on the left wing what would u recommend.
it dosnt matter which foot are the players

JASSAR, which is better? All-Out attack or I.M.POSSIBLE? So far, I'm using your Def.tac and NormalV2.tac but just couldn't figure which to input as my 3rd and final tactic. Hope to listen to your opinion. Like always, I'm Man Utd. :)

JASSAR, which is better? All-Out attack or I.M.POSSIBLE? So far, I'm using your Def.tac and NormalV2.tac but just couldn't figure which to input as my 3rd and final tactic. Hope to listen to your opinion. Like always, I'm Man Utd. :)
keep all out as a option . u have one defensive and one normal tactics
so keep one super attacking as u might need all out attack in some games

keep all out as a option . u have one defensive and one normal tactics
so keep one super attacking as u might need all out attack in some games
Alright shall use the all-out option thn. As Man Utd had a couple of strikers, Rooney, RVP, Chicha and Welbeck is it okay if i play them as inside forward as i would like them to get adequate game time.

Alright shall use the all-out option thn. As Man Utd had a couple of strikers, Rooney, RVP, Chicha and Welbeck is it okay if i play them as inside forward as i would like them to get adequate game time.
yes

Brilliant tactic Jassar... 3 pre-season game into my Man United save, 13 goals scored 0 conceded.

For my beloved Spain national team, which option suit their playing style the best?

option 1 : NormalV2, All-Out, Defence
option 2 : NormalV2, I.M.POSSIBLE, Defence
option 3 : I.MPOSSIBLE, All-Out, Defence

or you have your personal opinion?

Brilliant tactic Jassar... 3 pre-season game into my Man United save, 13 goals scored 0 conceded.

For my beloved Spain national team, which option suit their playing style the best?

option 1 : NormalV2, All-Out, Defence
option 2 : NormalV2, I.M.POSSIBLE, Defence
option 3 : I.MPOSSIBLE, All-Out, Defence

or you have your personal opinion?

option 1 mate always