*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

leeds-v-arsenal-overview.png

Another great performance and a W in quarter-final of Capital One Cup...

congrats man great performance (as well as Man city's) how you doing in the league?

congrats man great performance (as well as Man city's) how you doing in the league?

Great, first place after 20 matches, 15-4-1, G.D. 37:9 (+28), with 6 points ahead of Reading, but they played a game more than me. Signed only Adan on free and Whelan, Gary Gardner and Benik Afobe on loan (started with transfers turned off in first transfer period). Pretty much amazed by how things are going on, some draws were unlucky, as we dominated those games, but couldn't score. Only defeat was against Forest, pretty much everything went wrong on that match, red card, bad day at the office for my strikers and a few injuries and suspensions. But it was nothing to do with these tactics, just do everything as in the first post and you will have amazing results. I'm dominating Championship with a team for maybe middle table finish, couple of others are really much more stronger than me (QPR, Reading).

Nice mate keep it up!

Great, first place after 20 matches, 15-4-1, G.D. 37:9 (+28), with 6 points ahead of Reading, but they played a game more than me. Signed only Adan on free and Whelan, Gary Gardner and Benik Afobe on loan (started with transfers turned off in first transfer period). Pretty much amazed by how things are going on, some draws were unlucky, as we dominated those games, but couldn't score. Only defeat was against Forest, pretty much everything went wrong on that match, red card, bad day at the office for my strikers and a few injuries and suspensions. But it was nothing to do with these tactics, just do everything as in the first post and you will have amazing results. I'm dominating Championship with a team for maybe middle table finish, couple of others are really much more stronger than me (QPR, Reading).

The BEST TACTIC ON Football Manager 2013

FA Cup vs City

League Table :

Full time just Capital Cup FINAL :

The BEST TACTIC ON Football Manager 2013

FA Cup vs City

League Table :

Full time just Capital Cup FINAL :

Defend Tactic is AMAZING , The Best Tactic on FM 13 !!

Jassar thanks m8!!

Defend Tactic is AMAZING , The Best Tactic on FM 13 !!

Jassar thanks m8!!

this is insane ............on of the mate here in the posts before this have asked me to try this tactics with cardiff...so ur this post is the reply to that friend ....AWSOME

Top of the league with West Ham, beat Chlesea and MUFC away with the defend tactic. Will post screenshots when season is over.
Awesome set. One question : What about player roles. I can't quite figure it out. Caroll is playing ok, Maiga is awesome but what role would you say is better? Also the DMC is launching trough balls often so he is more of a DLP than a DMC? Cause an anchor man role is out of the question i suppose...

Thanks Jassar!

CM's need to be more defensive, someone like Wanyama, DMC is indeed DLP. Jassar, correct me if i'm wrong...

i use box to box midfielders for the CM role. Nolan is AWESOME! 10 goals! Great effort, and work rate defensively! I sighned Jan Polak to play next to him.

Would moving one of the CMs to AMC role destroy the tactic? I've only been trying this for a couple of matches. I've got G?tze and Ag?ero I like to play as AMC

Top of the league with West Ham, beat Chlesea and MUFC away with the defend tactic. Will post screenshots when season is over.
Awesome set. One question : What about player roles. I can't quite figure it out. Caroll is playing ok, Maiga is awesome but what role would you say is better? Also the DMC is launching trough balls often so he is more of a DLP than a DMC? Cause an anchor man role is out of the question i suppose...

Thanks Jassar!
thats awesome .....

palyer roles

GK keeper
RB/LB wing backs
CB Complete or limited defenders
DM Deep lying playmaker
Cm box to box
AML/AMR inside forwards / wingers
S Complete forward

i play players like mVila or sandro that have qualities of both DLP and Ancor man

CM's need to be more defensive, someone like Wanyama, DMC is indeed DLP. Jassar, correct me if i'm wrong...
yes u are right cm needs to be as good in defending like dm ........i play sissoko and westwood type of players

Would moving one of the CMs to AMC role destroy the tactic? I've only been trying this for a couple of matches. I've got G?tze and Ag?ero I like to play as AMC

yes i havent tried that move but i will say if the tactic is working fine for u than there is no need to move it

It works pretty well.. Only problem I have with advancing one of the CMs to AMC is that they don't defend -.- So, your original version is most likely better. Its just that I have some amazing AMCs and AMC wonderkids that I would love to use in this position

It works pretty well.. Only problem I have with advancing one of the CMs to AMC is that they don't defend -.- So, your original version is most likely better. Its just that I have some amazing AMCs and AMC wonderkids that I would love to use in this position
u can always train them to be a cm or u can make their forward runs from often to sometimes

Can you upload a screenshot of your training in the first ten matches?

Can you upload a screenshot of your training in the first ten matches?
I am at work will do in evening ...
but
general training ------of u have made a lot of transfers than team work or team cohesion
match training .... Defending or attacking movement depending on opponent