*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

I am at work will do in evening ...
but
general training ------of u have made a lot of transfers than team work or team cohesion
match training .... Defending or attacking movement depending on opponent

tnx

Jassar, decide to start a new season with Man United and Spain using your Jassar Normal v2, I.M.POSSIBLE and the def.tac ( new ), but what's the diff between the normal.tac oringinal and v2. Which is better? And do you think the above sets of tactics that i'm using with my teams will work out?

Jassar, decide to start a new season with Man United and Spain using your Jassar Normal v2, I.M.POSSIBLE and the def.tac ( new ), but what's the diff between the normal.tac oringinal and v2. Which is better? And do you think the above sets of tactics that i'm using with my teams will work out?
The version 2 is better defending as the defenders are ticked a bit more defending . Yes u have one of the bed teams out there and there is no reason that these tactics shouldn't work . All three are really good for ur team selections

trust me if the def tac is woking wonders with my san marino save it will work for any 1

The defence tactic is pretty good for ****** teams, it might be even better than mr. langvatn's rock classic, which was my personal favourite.
I'm currently 7th in my first season with cardiff (no transfers, lfc marshall update), i didn't quite follow your guide because i'm too lazy for now, but even so the team is doing a good job.

The defence tactic is pretty good for ****** teams, it might be even better than mr. langvatn's rock classic, which was my personal favourite.
I'm currently 7th in my first season with cardiff (no transfers, lfc marshall update), i didn't quite follow your guide because i'm too lazy for now, but even so the team is doing a good job.
That's right the defend tactics is for the weaker teams and if a tactics is working good for weaker teams it is a great tactics for top clubs . Just finished my second season with aston villa and won everything with them . Now m starting a new season with Newcastle to make them the best club In The world in the coming 3 years

Is there anything i need to take note of using the I.M.POSSIBLE? Can't seem to get it working with my Man U team. The normal.tac is brilliant.

My question, What do you do when the oppostion learn your tactics?. These are brilliant tactics, specially the Defensive one. Started with Blackburn in championship, was brilliant untill 3/4 of the season was done, then all of then sudden I started loosing and drawing like there is no tomorrow and just didnt create virtually anything in the matches, the magic was all gone... I will add that I won the npower championship, FA cup and League Cup first season without any significant signings which is absolutley amazing. Arsenal, Aston Villa, Reading, Stoke, Fulham, Man city etc simply didnt have an answer for the tactics. As I said thou the magic was gone towards the end of the season in the league and now in the premier league I reinforced the team and all but I am getting outclassed

kiffe, **** happens sometimes, u just need to survive this and everything gonna back to normal after some games, trust me, i had the same stories in my saves with many, many tactics. generally the only thing what u can do to help ur team is to be patient and try to team speak, they can help a lot m8. good luck!

Playing with Las Palmas

Predicted 8th in Liga Adelante. Halfway through im now 1st and loving this tactic :) ;)

Here is some screens

6uJy.jpg

fR5p.jpg

Is there anything i need to take note of using the I.M.POSSIBLE? Can't seem to get it working with my Man U team. The normal.tac is brilliant.
the 4-2-3-1 is the hardest tactics to play with u really need to have exact type of players to play this tactics . it is a brilliant tactics .
try to drop the defensive line a little bit more than it is and make ur fullbacks train QUICKNESS

My question, What do you do when the oppostion learn your tactics?. These are brilliant tactics, specially the Defensive one. Started with Blackburn in championship, was brilliant untill 3/4 of the season was done, then all of then sudden I started loosing and drawing like there is no tomorrow and just didnt create virtually anything in the matches, the magic was all gone... I will add that I won the npower championship, FA cup and League Cup first season without any significant signings which is absolutley amazing. Arsenal, Aston Villa, Reading, Stoke, Fulham, Man city etc simply didnt have an answer for the tactics. As I said thou the magic was gone towards the end of the season in the league and now in the premier league I reinforced the team and all but I am getting outclassed

when u see that the tactics is not working that good ......make some minor changes in the tactics ...
like make striker cross far post .make wingers move into channels , drop the wingers a little bit more back and keep defensive line a bit dropper..
that way the effectiveness is not gone away but at the same time there are some changes made in the tactics ...
this trick always work for me
another thing is do general and match training to defending always when u go through this patch

jassar, did u try in normal version to move wingers from AMR/L to MR/L? and if, what u think, is it change a lot, it can work better, worse, what's ur opinion m8 ;) ?

jassar, did u try in normal version to move wingers from AMR/L to MR/L? and if, what u think, is it change a lot, it can work better, worse, what's ur opinion m8 ;) ?

i play with Newcastle so dont have players for MR/ML

but if u do that i can guarentee it will work better defensively , hope attacking isn't affected that much .

ok, so i'll see how it gonna look like in my next season, thanks for reply m8 :).

View attachment 467038all i can say is wow the def tac is working wonders and the media said i would come 16th i know there is long way to go but its looking good thank you very much jassar you is the man:D