*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

thanks will try with AS Roma was playing with IM.POSSIBLE but will try with this one

Hey jassar, great tactic mate. It's early in the season but im bossing the serie A with my inter team.
I'm afraid im scared to use the fmrte. Are you sure it will not affect my save? I didn't even download it.. Please explain me a little about how you got to use fmrte for free. Have you changed something on the game? has anything gone bad using it?
Thanks a lot man, your tactics are great !!!!! Big fan

Hey jassar, great tactic mate. It's early in the season but im bossing the serie A with my inter team.
I'm afraid im scared to use the fmrte. Are you sure it will not affect my save? I didn't even download it.. Please explain me a little about how you got to use fmrte for free. Have you changed something on the game? has anything gone bad using it?
Thanks a lot man, your tactics are great !!!!! Big fan
thanks for the complement for the tactics first of all. Its a free file that have been uploaded by one of my good friends and it is absolutely free . on the fmrte site u pay 5$ for it and here its free . i use it only when a key player is transfer listed .like in my game first season in january c ronaldo was transfer listed . so i used it to make him happy and gave him a new deal as madrid have given him . i always want to play as real fm 13 as i can . sometimes this game becomes unreal by making big players transfer listed that i dont like so only that time i use fmrte .

just download it using u torrent software and u are good to go .it dont gives any bad influence on ur game . its a in game editor . so the beauty of it is u can make changes while playing a season , u dont have to start a new game

thanks for the complement for the tactics first of all. Its a free file that have been uploaded by one of my good friends and it is absolutely free . on the fmrte site u pay 5$ for it and here its free . i use it only when a key player is transfer listed .like in my game first season in january c ronaldo was transfer listed . so i used it to make him happy and gave him a new deal as madrid have given him . i always want to play as real fm 13 as i can . sometimes this game becomes unreal by making big players transfer listed that i dont like so only that time i use fmrte .

just download it using u torrent software and u are good to go .it dont gives any bad influence on ur game . its a in game editor . so the beauty of it is u can make changes while playing a season , u dont have to start a new game

have you got a link for the free fmrte?

There's also an editor called fmel or something and u can use it in fmc aswell, not as advanced as fmrte but still good

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I think this started pretty much okay...

leeds-united-matches-sch.png

Hei jassar ! I will test your tactics with my Gladbach team. Hope it will work out good.

P.S. I've downloaded FMRTE from your link, but when I press "Load Game" the "Loading" pop-up appears and then freezes. Some advices ? :D