Swapping Swansea City For Tottenham Hotspur

Great story mate! I love the layout hopefully you can take the swans up this year. Do you ever wonder what might have happened if you had taken the Spurs job? ;)

I do. I have a feeling the swans would do ****, as I haven't signed many players and they normally do **** with no new players. I believe I would of done well with spurs, possibly getting champions league football and maybe winning the league in 2015?

However, I'm glad I stuck with my home town club, who I have supported since the age of 4 years :p

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:45 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans need victory against Blackpool to ensure automatic promotion

The swans need a victory against Blackpool to ensure automatic promotion, or settle for a playoff place. Will they do it?​

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

attachment.php

The swans clinch promotion to the PREMIER LEAGUE, and do it in style!

39188_479186896109_605131109_6552434_2456238_n.jpg

The swans have today made history, by making it to the premier league to face the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United by smashing Blackpool 5-1 on the last day of the season, a Iain Hume hatrick helped the swans to victory.

A 5-1 victory ensured the swans kept up their great form season, and have finally put an end to the heartbreak of missing out on the last day, by securing the last automatic place behind Nottm Forrest.

The swans cruised to victory against the seasiders, Blackpool and have now earned themselves a massive new challenge in arguably the best league in the world.

Swansea Boss, who has been recently praised for the effort for the swans has also been praised for his loyalty to the swans after turning down streams of jobs from big, high profile teams such as Tottenham, West Ham, Valencia and Middlesbrough.

The swans will now move onto bigger and better things, but the next task for Carter is to maintain their status in the top division.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swansea Manager Set For Athletico Madrid?

39618_479192471109_605131109_6552516_6654651_n.jpg

Swansea City boss, Daniel Carter, has today got a tough desicion to make. He has been offered a 3 year contract at Spanish team, Athletico Madrid. Carter was intially offered 25,000 a week but asked for a rise to 30,500. This was granted. Carter admitted he didn't think he'd get the rise, but now faces a tough choice.

NOTICE: I will not continue the story until I have a few replies, because I'm really stuck what to do. Shall I stick with the swans or take a job in spain with Att. Madrid?

Stay with the swans! Wouldn't be right to jump ship :D Do you no your budget for next year yet?

Thanks for your replies lads, however! a few changes have just occurred to me..

"Alex Ferguson has retired from management after a brilliant career etc.." I pressed continue and then the following came up.

38132_479200561109_605131109_6552862_4826280_n.jpg

Now I'm really stuck what to do. 34,000 a week.​

The Atletico Madrid offer is better. But I'd stay with Swansea.

that is some tough choices you have got
do you know what your budget is for swansea ?

Stay at Swansea, at Painthinaikos I got offers from Athletico etc, applied for the job got sacked as Panithinakios manager for not being loyal STAY !!

12.5M with the option to increase to 16.2M?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Stay at Swansea, at Painthinaikos I got offers from Athletico etc, applied for the job got sacked as Panithinakios manager for not being loyal STAY !!

Yes, but i've actually had offers. not the chance to apply. Man City approach me for 77k a week. so If I accepted it, swans couldn't sack me anyway.

Stay at Swansea now, people are following a Swansea story not a Man City or Athletico Madrid story are they?

Save it as a separate file so you can play it another time.

attachment.php

Swans Boss Ends Speculation And Signs New 4 Year Contract Extension

0,,10354~3642267,00.jpg

Swansea City officials have today confirmed that manager, Daniel Carter, has ended all speculation linking him with moves away to high profile teams such as Man Utd, Man City and Athletico Madrid by signing a new contract.

Many of the swans faithful worried for the future of their great manager, after a string of high profile clubs came in for Carter, offering him high wages, mainly in the regions of 30,500 grand a week, and even billionaires at Man City have offered him in the region of 77 grand a week, but Carter turned down money for the love of his club, but did say however it would only be fair if he was offered the same amount of cash as At. Madrid offered him.

Huw Jenkins, the swans chairman, agreed to this arangement and it's believed Carter has now signed a 4 year extension earning him 30,500 grand a week. The official amount At. Madrid offered him. Carter now takes his side on a pre-season tour to France as well as pre-season fixtures against Kidderminster and Ado Den Haag.

Carter also achieved promotion this year, taking his swans to the premier league. The fixtures were announced and the swans have been given a tough away fixture at Tottenham to kick-start their task of survival in the big league.

Cheers mate ^ tough choice to turn down a 77 grand a week contract and 80M transfer budget at Man City though, but I'm a real big swans fan in real life so I couldn't just leave them! lol

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

attachment.php

Jordi Gomez Re-Joins Swansea City From Wigan

Gomez.jpg

Swansea City have today re-captured an ex-player who left to follow former boss, Roberto Martinez to Wigan Athletic. Jordi Gomez signs a 2 year deal at Swansea until 2014.

Swansea City have today gone back to the transfer market, bringing in their first signing since making the jump to the premier league and have signed former player, Jordi Gomez. Jordi is a central midfield player, who can also play on the right.

Carter has made it known that Jordi will bolster his midfield having experience at the top level for 2 seasons. The swans have also made it known, that a massive name is expected to sign in the coming days.

As well as this, Swans have signed Aaron Doran from Blackburn on a 3 month loan, with the option to increase till the end of the season.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:37 PM ----------

attachment.php

Carter Announces Massive Signing On Free Transfer

20080929_kza_ka2_024.jpg

People of Swansea, including the man who signed him, Daniel Carter, are today shocked to announce the signing of ex-manchester united striker, Diameter Berbatov on a free transfer after United set a asking price of £0 for the striker.

Swansea City are today getting over the shock of their recent arrival. Berbatov signed a 1 year deal at Swansea last night, which means he will be turning 33 when his deal runs out. Man United decided to let his contract flow till 3 months remaining, before setting a asking price of £0. The swans reacted first, and got the big man's signature and falls straight into a possible selection against Former Club, Tottenham.

As well as the arrival of Berbatov, Carter has brought in Ex-Celetic left back, Lee Naylor as cover for Tony Capaldi. The swans travel too Tottenham for their first game, after pre-season tour to France and a few home town friendlies.

Pre-Season Updates To Follow

The Atletico Madrid offer is better. But I'd stay with Swansea.

How in any way is Ath. Madrid's offer better than United's? Man Utd > Ath. Madrid.

But yeah, carry on, pleased to see you signed a new contract.

LOL Berbatov on a free, good signing! Hope he's not replacing Bogdanovich :D

attachment.php

Swans Complete Pre-Season Friendlies

09leia03.jpg

Swansea have today completed all of their pre-season fixtures, including a 4 day away tour at France. The swans have claimed the pre-season was a success and is just what they needed for the new season.

Swansea City have today rounded up all of their remaining fixtures of the pre-season, ending with a convincing 4-0 victory over GH academy. The swans travelled to France for a 4 day tour, to play FC Nantes, AJ Auxerre and even Paris Saint-Germain.

The swans are pleased with their overall performances during pre-season and have said to be ready for the challenge that awaits them this year, and that is staying in the premier league.

PSG 4-1 Swansea City
Nimes Olympique 0-1 Swansea
AJ Auxerre 4-3 Swansea
FC Nantes 2-3 Swansea
ADO Den Haag 0-3 Swansea
Hartlepool 1-2 Swansea
Ballymena UTD 0-3 Swansea
Swansea 10-0 Kidderminster
Wrexham 1-5 Swansea
Swansea 0-1 Stockport
GH Academy 0-4 Swansea

These are the results from Swansea's pre-season and now take on Tottenham in their first league game.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

attachment.php

Hard working Swans go down fighting

Carrick111.jpg

Premier League Fixture: Game 1
Tottenham 3-1 Swansea

Goals: Daniel Dobos (29,40) Michael Carrick (Pen, 77) Jordi Gomez (73)
The swans today suffered a loss against premier league side, Tottenham in their opening fixture of the season. A brace from Daniel Dobo's helped them on their way.

Great story mate. Only found it today but read the lot and enjoyed it. Will follow with interest from here on in!

Great updates mate. You must be the most loyal manager ever! Good luck in the prem!

attachment.php

Swans announce new kits for remaining Premier League Season.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Swansea City have today announced their new design and style of kits for the current Premier League season, bringing out a new home and away strip.

The swans have scored a deal with Nike, and remain with the 32RED sponsor. The swans will now use the kits for home and away matches during this season. The swans will wear the brand new home kit, but they play away to Everton during their next away fixture due to colour clashing.

Massive thanks go to Bugu111 for creating these kits, much appreciated!