Swapping tactic-West Ham won Premiership in first season

please upload the save
smile.gif

I am in process of creating new tactic based on this one,plenty things is done already.

also some of my friends required from me some tactic for certain clubs so I am doing that also.

Sorry akkash I'm a bit confused. On your earlier post you said the dm takes the corners. Is it the anchor man or the deep lying playmaker who takes them? Cheers

I am in process of creating new tactic based on this one,plenty things is done already.

also some of my friends required from me some tactic for certain clubs so I am doing that also.

Yea, this provides a solid base. I've got a 4-1-2-1-2 working from this one,what is the new formation?

That awkward moment when the team leading the table doesn't get a shot against you...
YGai8dZ.png

cEXPVRV.png

Nah, the 4-2-2-2, I use the 4-1-2-1-2 when Im closing out games. Haven't needed to start games with it yet. And can't afford to since I have too many APs.

Nah, the 4-2-2-2, I use the 4-1-2-1-2 when Im closing out games. Haven't needed to start games with it yet. And can't afford to since I have too many APs.

Is that the tactic posted at #140?

my next club will be Hoffenhaim.

I want to win league in first season.

I just hope that Bayern will do some mistakes

I want to use Voland as false nine in right striker slot

regarding transfers I need one goalscorer and one goalscoring atacking midfilder

BOAAAAAAAH 0 shot? :O

Is that the tactic posted at #140?

Yes that was with that,but we couldn't crack the Champions league again!
Lost to Loserpool in the semis.
pylcELh.png

The dumbcunts then did this.Jokes on them,because I bought Spahic for about $5m. Doing a bit of Harryesque wheeling and dealing.
o6nG3DL.png

So towards the end of last season with the league secured, I started working to create something that makes sure players miss less chances. It is still a work in progress but I haven't lost yet this season,though its still only 7 games into the new season.

But then this happened. :p

Laxl67b.png

b8ueRio.png

BTW, a pointer for everyone on how to sign players. Search for players by the filter or attribute you desire,then keep them on your shortlist. This keeps you updated on there whereabouts.Whenever a player whose team was previously unwilling to sell them has received an offer from someone else,scout him,pay them the money and get him on a cutprice,play him and then sell him for a profit.

Similarly,keep an eye out for free transfers. I got Shaqiri on a free this season and Muslera too,allowed me to sell Jefferson and Pozo(my top man for the past 3 seasons). Oh and Kingsley Coman too.

ww2jc8C.png

Next game vs Chelsea at home: :O
I hope these results aren't a fluke.
aYelBBK.png

1N4K2h7.png

Even with what is undoubtedly an excellent team, those stats v Madrid and Chelsea are very impressive. Would love to see an upload.

does this tactic not work on older patches ? ive started with burnley and so far 2 loses

tried this tactic with burnley got relegated, tried it with everton and finished down the bottom half, im on patch 15.1.3, does it only work for newer patches