Swapping tactic-West Ham won Premiership in first season

I received a lot of messages to play with Sunderland.

I will start today

yes. so update or Buy the game

ive updated, started new season with Southampton and so far results are - win 3-1 vs tottenham lost 2-1 to newcastle lost 3-2 to peterboro in capital one cup drew 1-1 with everton
newcastle and everton both scored late goals vs me
just won last two games vs qpr and hull 1-0 then lost 2-0 to stoke, so its a bit hit and miss for me, unless im doing something wrong

Last edited:
I really hope you upload this

Even with what is undoubtedly an excellent team, those stats v Madrid and Chelsea are very impressive. Would love to see an upload.

Wow akash you may have to upload this one

ive updated, started new season with Southampton and so far results are - win 3-1 vs tottenham lost 2-1 to newcastle lost 3-2 to peterboro in capital one cup drew 1-1 with everton
newcastle and everton both scored late goals vs me
just won last two games vs qpr and hull 1-0 then lost 2-0 to stoke, so its a bit hit and miss for me, unless im doing something wrong

Ok so I had a short test with Leicester to see if it was only my team or something else. I got a 8/9 wins in the first 9 league games.Didn't get anywhere near the scores I did without the throw ins.Highest was 4-5 goals. You guys can give it a shot and let me know whether its actually improved from the one that is uploaded or no.Thanks.

And sorry I haven't been playing for a while.

Please do let me know how you get along with it.
View attachment 274021

Last edited:
hello

didnt played this game last 4 months,there have been varios reasons for that,but summer is almost done so expet that very soon I will start to play again.

If you have any idea what will be my next club,just post here I am open for any chalenge.

hello

didnt played this game last 4 months,there have been varios reasons for that,but summer is almost done so expet that very soon I will start to play again.

If you have any idea what will be my next club,just post here I am open for any chalenge.

Gainsborough Trinity, Vanarama Conference North.
A true test to any tactic are the English lower leagues.

hello

With any update, Darmstadt or Ingolstadt in Bundesliga

so the latest tactic and the best one up to date is the one where striker swap position with DM?

SUNDERLAND

I decided to play with Sunderland,main reason for that is their current squad,In my opinion worst team in Premiership.

some of reasons

-no talented youngsters
-no any technical gifted players.
-slow defense
-a lot of overpaid players

Some of you who follow my topics last few years know that I will try to be in top 4 in first season.

To achieve top 4 in first season,I cannot fail with and signed player I need to avoid injuries and I need to abandon cup competitions immediately.

Do you think I can be in top 4 with this team?

Any sugestion regarding transfers is welcomed,I am going now to start game.

Does one of the Strikers have to swap with a Defensive midfielder Really ? or is this a bug when you download it and put it in game ?? would really like to know as soon as possible please , starting a new save with West Ham.

Also can we know exactly which player has to swap as i have been told there is a bug when downloading tactics that just randomly swaps players and as this is a swapping tactic i think it would be nice to know exactly which .

Last edited:
Sunderland-Half season-4 place

8TMb4d4.jpg

w6rcqn4.jpg

kuSFLbr.jpg

ROBhK2C.jpg

I put all players from bench on transfer list,I really want to buy Berrardi he is left footed he can score from outside only problem his club wants 30m.

Don't worry about swapping just download and play.

Do you think I can be in top four on end of season?

Sunderland-Half season-4 place

8TMb4d4.jpg

w6rcqn4.jpg

kuSFLbr.jpg

ROBhK2C.jpg

I put all players from bench on transfer list,I really want to buy Berrardi he is left footed he can score from outside only problem his club wants 30m.

Don't worry about swapping just download and play.

Do you think I can be in top four on end of season?

i was trying your tactic but defence was awful!... how you concedeing only 16 goals?

i was trying your tactic but defence was awful!... how you concedeing only 16 goals?

Dude, do you believe in any commercial you see? ;) So why do you ask such naive question? :p

Consider his post as commercial... he sells his tactic so he needs a good screenshots, so probably, he replayed some matches and used the editor to make the screenshots looks attractive... :p

Everyone do that! were you born yesterday? :)

If you dont like this tactic just don't play it,you can read this topic from begging and you can see what results people achieved with this tactic.

If you recieve alot of goals that means you dont have central defenders with high concentration positioning and pace.

why you think I buy Balanta in this Sunderland team and get rid of slow defenders like O Shea,

people need to learn to how to play this game properly and they will have results like this

Also playing with Premiership club it is not realy very challenging,every club have big squad,good transfer budget and also high reputation to bring good coaches and players on loan.

Also 2 place with Elche in first season was maybe my best succes with this tactic.

Last edited:
JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

L.Vietto have been on transfer list so I signed him for 10m,he is fantastic young striker who have shot with power so he will fit perfectly in my tactic.

I am planing to use him in right striker slot until next season where I am planing to sign left foot striker.

Sime Vrsaljko signed for 10m he will be my first choice for right back.

I still have all my substitute players on transfer list,managed to git rid of Fletcher and Coates and I hope others will follow them.

I needed some back up central defender so I menage to sign Vezo on loan from Valencia.

SUNDERLAND-4 place+ FA CUP

27ayOC6.jpg

HjC4kvm.jpg

TACTIC

syTKfK6.jpg

TRANSFERS

Fznz0c4.jpg

BEST PLAYERS

K4LyBTH.jpg

HKeaPrR.jpg

Qu3JPur.jpg

OJHyiOo.jpg

GAME STATUS

n7xTiew.jpg

Good transfers,good tactic and good management....

I received some messages to try Italian league with minimum expectation is second place.

So clubs like Juventus,Roma,Napoli,Fiorentina,Inter ,Milan are not to be considered.

So who to pick I have few ideas but I want to hear your opinion.

If you have Benteke in that team for sure you will be in top 4.

This tactic offer a lot of goal chances you just need to have good strikers with long shot and with finishing preferred moves like shot with power or placed shot.

Also if you don't have required players with correct attributes in your squad,just do some loans there is plenty good players who can be loaned and fit perfectly in this tactic.

always buy central defenders with minimum 13 concentration,positioning,pace,aceleration

also I like to have wingbacks with high tackling.

Ignore cup competitions especially if the time between the next game is 3-4 days.

Premiership must be your priority

Last edited: