Swapping tactic-West Ham won Premiership in first season

Hey guys - I just want to give you a little update about my first season results with Bayern. The season couldn't be better:

View attachment 824045

View attachment 824046

View attachment 824049

CL-final - absolutely dominated them, but still wasn't easy, because their used the chances:

View attachment 824052

Worst game of the season:

View attachment 824054

The only defeat in the whole season was vs VfB Stuttgart :D. I was a little bit shocked - but in this game I gave my second squad a chance and got fmed... :D

Now I've got an transfer budget about 86 million - at the end of the season. Any advices for rebuilding my squad? Player like Ribery, Alonso, Robben and Lahm are getting old... what can I do for the next season?

Here is my squad:

View attachment 824061

Thanks for this great tactic - I never won the triple in the first season - but I also never gave it a run with Bayern ;). Would be happy about advices!! Thx!

I recommend that you use left foot striker Robben in right slot.

this tactic is so op with strong team,my advice for you is that you start with some smaller team and play few years in row.

can you post your first 11 formation.

there is no any other tactic on this forum where 2 strikers can score 100 goals

8-1 win against Real Madrid best screenshot ever

it is almost impossible to survive against two world class strikers

this is why me in last 15 years playing without wingers and with two strikers

Last edited:
I really don't have any idea what to play next.

basically I just want to play with some team where I will have enough money to buy one striker and one attacking mid.

some people sanded me some message to play with Torino,this club have always been very popular to play.

but on other hand maybe some people will be disappoint how I will do transfer policy with them.

probably to collect some transfer money some of favorite players like Darmian will be sold and that some people don't like.

It will be very interesting to fight for title against Juventus that is for sure.

what you think about Torino to take them or not?

vujevic u say in the op that u change the tactic during the game if u want to protect a lead or if u want to score then change to overload, so for that do i have to put it into the 3 slots, would that be better or not ?

vujevic u say in the op that u change the tactic during the game if u want to protect a lead or if u want to score then change to overload, so for that do i have to put it into the 3 slots, would that be better or not ?

you just pause the game

change to overload if you need to score

if you want to defend result in last 10 min just go defensive and remove much higher defensive line from team instruction.

lol espanol u may win the title, it seems a really good tactic, thanks for sharing

can you post your first 11 formation.

there is no any other tactic on this forum where 2 strikers can score 100 goals

8-1 win against Real Madrid best screenshot ever

it is almost impossible to survive against two world class strikers

this is why me in last 15 years playing without wingers and with two strikers

Is 175 goals in la liga some record?

Christ, Madrid must've been fuming, 102 points and second place.

my next club is Elche

just created game and with avoid relegation I have 1.2m transfer budget.

game is created in June so I can play a lot of games to make tactic fluid.

I checked squad

need one left foot striker

left foot defender

and one pro advanced playmaker who can score goals

I forgotten to check how many players outside of Eu i have in squad.

Last edited:
my next club is Elche

just created game and with avoid relegation I have 1.2m transfer budget.

game is created in June so I can play a lot of games to make tactic fluid.

I checked squad

need one left foot striker

left foot defender

and one pro advanced playmaker who can score goals

I forgotten to check how many players outside of Eu i have in squad.

Sounds like a very interesting challenge mate! What are the predicted to be? 18th yeah?

Few good thingsIf I reduce my wages I have 5m budget.
I already have one decent striker with shot with power.
bad things already have 3 non EU players in team ,lucky for me one is on loan so I will terminate that.
squad is really small
media prediction is 18 or 19 I forgoted to check
normaly I like to have one left foot central defender it is just my personal preference.
I think I will try to buy Kenedy and with that I will have two strikers who can score from long range

and if posible to loan some players if I have money for their wages.

I never invest money in players older then 22,they must be young with top potential.

try to buy youngesters who already have some preferd moves like that you save alot of time to develeop them.

this means that their traning can be full focused on their role instad of prefered move.

striker with some finishig prefered move will score more goals(placed shot,shot with power)

nver buy player with low determination,(if you have suitable tutor with high determination for him then this can be ignored)

I hope tomorow afternoon I will have some time to play with this club

Last edited:
I'm now convinced to start a new save for this tactic. What are the PPM's you recommend (apologies if you've covered this elsewhere). Thanks

This is the best tactic in terms of football played.
Hands down.
I have updated the setpieces as I believed they were lacking somewhat and its been massive since.
Also changed the goalkeeper to be a sweeper keeper and I haven't looked back since.
Superb work.
Crazy.