Swathe's 5-2-3 DESTRUCTION 116 GOALS IN 25 LEAGUE GAMES. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

tyles5252

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been using this tactic for a season and a half now, and I have never had better results.

I RECOMMEND USING 2-3-2-3 - IT IS THE MOST UPDATED AND MOST EFFICIENT AS OF 18.2.1 - DOWNLOAD IN ATTATCHMENTS AT BOTTOM!
THIS TACTIC WORKS ON ANY VERSION OF FM 18.

View attachment 73569View attachment 73571
View attachment 73585View attachment 73581
View attachment 74104View attachment 73775View attachment 73946
View attachment 74105View attachment 74102View attachment 73776View attachment 73584View attachment 73583

NO OI
- Do not leave your assistant to do this.

TRAINING : PRE SEASON - TACTICS

ATTACKING POS - SEASON

(If you are conceding more than you like feel free to change to DEF POS).

TESTERS APPRECIATED

These pictures are from people who have tested the tactics themselves, they have great results!

View attachment 73945View attachment 73947

STCL - Preferably right footed
STCR - Preferably left footed.

CML - Preferably left footed
CMR - Preferably right footed

WBL - You will want a strong left foot, if they have good crossing you can expect quite a lot of assists from crossing, they are also heavily linked with the wing which creates a lot of goals through low crosses.
WBR - You will want a strong right foot, if they have good crossing you can expect quite a lot of assists from crossing, they are also heavily linked with the wing which creates a lot of goals through low crosses.

DCL - Preferably left footed
DCR - Preferably right footed

If you receive a red card move the STC to the position of the red carded player, this means your two strikers will remain up top and the formation will be maintained. I have found that doing this ensures you still create chances while meaning you still have the defensive stability.

Last edited:
mate, do you add something new between tac. in DanielKing97 theard?

mate, do you add something new between tac. in DanielKing97 theard?

I've changed a midfielder role, added different instructions to it, changed the defender's roles and some individual instructions, working very well for me.

3 wins in a row since the first defeat :))
looks good.

3 wins in a row since the first defeat :))
looks good.
Good to hear! I forgot to note it is important players are competent at the roles, once you let them gel together they are unstoppable!