Swathe's 5-2-3 DESTRUCTION 116 GOALS IN 25 LEAGUE GAMES. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I am usind Swansea. I been using the tactics for the last 11 games. 7 win 3 loses and 1 tied 15 goals scored 6 conceded. For my team thos is a normal tactics I am winning game but my team isnt scoring like it should

Swathe, do you use instant result or watch the games ? love the tactic working great in argentina for me with instant result.

Thanks,

I am usind Swansea. I been using the tactics for the last 11 games. 7 win 3 loses and 1 tied 15 goals scored 6 conceded. For my team thos is a normal tactics I am winning game but my team isnt scoring like it should

Make sure the tactic is of the best familiarity you can get, your players should also fit well into the role, atleast light/dark green.

If both of these boxes are ticked then I'd recommend training defensive positioning for a smaller team like Swansea.

Swathe, do you use instant result or watch the games ? love the tactic working great in argentina for me with instant result.

Thanks,

I normally watch my games on my main save but sim in other places, great to see it is working well for you!

Is the tactic still as good as it was for you guys with 18.2.1? I believe it decreased a little, I mean it is still good but it used to be better with 18.2.0

Is the tactic still as good as it was for you guys with 18.2.1? I believe it decreased a little, I mean it is still good but it used to be better with 18.2.0

It still works great for me, maybe there is the odd decrease in ability - I am currently working on a fix, I have an idea for what could be wrong.

I feel I've made strong advancements in the tactic. Will post if the good results continue.

I'm quite happy with the changes made.

Change log
------------------
Left BBM > Mezzala (ATTACK)
DC BPD(C) > BPD(De)
Passing More Direct > Mixed

View attachment 1139198View attachment 1139199

View attachment 1139201View attachment 1139200

Few games played but I can already tell it is much more clinical again, Mezzala position is amazing.

Have you experienced any impovements defensively? I do experience the great attacking with this tactic, but for me its the defence who dissapoints at times.

Have you experienced any impovements defensively? I do experience the great attacking with this tactic, but for me its the defence who dissapoints at times.

I have been trying to solve this problem, I am currently working on the tactic still and have adopted another idea that should 100% improve this defensively, first game 6-0 but I need to test it more.

View attachment 73570View attachment 73574

Swathe's 2-3-2-3 DESTRUCTION.

The success shown with this tactic so far is great, from after the West Brom game... clear defensive improvements and scoring goals as good as ever.

THIS IS THE STRONGEST TACTIC OUT OF THE THREE.

Last edited:
View attachment 73568

I won everything with 5-3-2. and 0 loss in league table just because of ur tactic :)
On top of that, it is really entertaining to see matches.

I really wanna try ur new tactics.
Which one do u prefer between 2-3-2-3 and 5-3-2 with MEZ ?

View attachment 1139222

I won everything with 5-3-2. and 0 loss in league table just because of ur tactic :)
On top of that, it is really entertaining to see matches.

I really wanna try ur new tactics.
Which one do u prefer between 2-3-2-3 and 5-3-2 with MEZ ?

****! That's amazing great job 8-|

Personally, the 5-3-2 has been a bit off for me plus I think it's a bit weak defensively. The 2-3-2-3 however is very strong in all departments, if you ever get to using it please feedback! ^^)

I'm very glad my tactic is working for you, keep it up, who was your top goalscorer?

****! That's amazing great job 8-|

Personally, the 5-3-2 has been a bit off for me plus I think it's a bit weak defensively. The 2-3-2-3 however is very strong in all departments, if you ever get to using it please feedback! ^^)

I'm very glad my tactic is working for you, keep it up, who was your top goalscorer?

View attachment 73567

Icardi who doesn't need adaptation :) I used hima as a poacher. I think he's a god of poacher role in ur tactic.
But all forwards did amazing jobs.
I'll try 2-3-2-3 which looks very interesting :)
I really appreciate ur works. Ty mate

View attachment 1138558Another amazing result in my save!

Abit off topic, but how did you get your review screen to look like that?
Mine just shows the 2 full team lineups at either side, with a tiny bit of information in the middle..

0LZlqz8.jpg

who takes corners and can i have a ss of your training please