Swathe's 5-2-3 DESTRUCTION 116 GOALS IN 25 LEAGUE GAMES. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Thank you. By far the best tactic I have used on patch 18.2! Currently saving my Crewe-save. From 8 straight losses in the Premier League, to a draw in the first match using this tactic, and then 4 straight wins. The draw was actually a game we dominated, as 27 shots fired vs. 9 paints a clear picture.

Good job, will be using this tactic from now on. Gives the same kind of feeling the DanielKing97-tactic with dimartino-tweaks gave me in the previous patch.

Could you show the stats of your other strikers please?

View attachment 73967View attachment 73966
These are my other two strikers, keeping in mind that MacLean came off the bench at 65 min for the first 11 games due to injury! Amazing record for both, with amazing records in the seasons before testing my tactics.

These are other strikers I use in complete rotation, they also do amazing.
View attachment 73965View attachment 73964
Leandro came off the bench around 60 mins in EACH game, Rashford came off the bench in 7.

This tactic makes them goal scoring and assisting machines.

This tactic ALSO makes the midfielders play amazing, contributing to lots of goals.
View attachment 73963View attachment 73962

Thank you. By far the best tactic I have used on patch 18.2! Currently saving my Crewe-save. From 8 straight losses in the Premier League, to a draw in the first match using this tactic, and then 4 straight wins. The draw was actually a game we dominated, as 27 shots fired vs. 9 paints a clear picture.

Good job, will be using this tactic from now on. Gives the same kind of feeling the DanielKing97-tactic with dimartino-tweaks gave me in the previous patch.

Great to hear! I'm glad it is giving similar results.

Good to see a tactic with a Poacher scoring goals!

What type of players would you use as BBM's, pure playmakers or more complete midfielders who can also defend a bit? Also any preference for strong foot of wide strikers?

Thanks!

Good to see a tactic with a Poacher scoring goals!

What type of players would you use as BBM's, pure playmakers or more complete midfielders who can also defend a bit? Also any preference for strong foot of wide strikers?

Thanks!

Your BBM's are going to need to be competent at attacking and defending, I think it is more important that they are decent attacking wise as they are involved in spreading the balls to the wing backs and running through the midfield creating chances, they are still quite heavily involved in defence however I find that my back 3 normally do everything themselves. I think you would prefer one player who is a pure playmaker and one player who can do both, meaning you are always able to attack but you have that defensive security. The ideal midfield however in my opinion would be two players who are great at both, your examples of this are players like Goretzka, Milinkovic-Savic.

Your left centre back preferably should be left footed, and the right centre back being right footed, the perfect foot for the middle would be able to use both, however I find right/left is fine. The left striker should be right footed, and the right striker left footed with the poacher being any, however my striker with the amazing goalscoring record is great at using both, the wingbacks I have no personal preference on.

I hope the tactic works well for you!

Regen my friend, and a very good one at that, regardless of stats - the goal scoring record is OUTRAGEOUS and I feel I would also get this from a => decent striker in the poacher position.
View attachment 1138708
Nice mate! Was just checking as his first season was 2017/18 and I couldn't find him when searching that's all. Great tactic btw, really enjoyable so far.

Nice mate! Was just checking as his first season was 2017/18 and I couldn't find him when searching that's all. Great tactic btw, really enjoyable so far.

Great to hear! Thankyou for the feedback :)

Going to try out this tactic, the results you've gotten look great!

A lot of these 3-4-3 kinda formations, tend to be kinda leaky in the defence (no comment on this tactic, cause haven't given it a try yet). What kind of "tweaks" or adjustments during a game, where you are leading, could i make to secure the victory, without letting in goals?

Dont know if anyone feel the same way, or have had any succes with some adjustments defensively?

Will give this tactic a go, and report back :)

Going to try out this tactic, the results you've gotten look great!

A lot of these 3-4-3 kinda formations, tend to be kinda leaky in the defence (no comment on this tactic, cause haven't given it a try yet). What kind of "tweaks" or adjustments during a game, where you are leading, could i make to secure the victory, without letting in goals?

Dont know if anyone feel the same way, or have had any succes with some adjustments defensively?

Will give this tactic a go, and report back :)

One thing I've learnt is that if you're conceding a lot, changing the match training to defensive positioning helps a lot, however - if it continues after this you can change the mentality to contain, this for me still offered a lot of goals and was stronger at the back; however I feel like you get the most out of this tactic through the standard mentality.

This tactic is unbelievable with the following tweak: change WBs and DMs individiual closing down to zero. and WBs passing to short.

This tactic is unbelievable with the following tweak: change WBs and DMs individiual closing down to zero. and WBs passing to short.

these 2 CMs dont have an instruction of closing down m8. u mean center BPD ?