Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

just a heads up guys.. go to team instructions and Untick target man.. I find my striker scores more with those instructions. .. cheers

Personally i havent but since its given me a lot of success on the normal mode, i believe it'll do well in FMC. but that being said am gonna run a test in FMC maybe with Spurs & see how it goes.. you can also try it out & give me some feedback.. that could also help me. :)

My Porto one is FMC, won the league easily 3 seasons running and I'm now in the semi's of the CL.

Im going to start a new save with Soton, get sacked before any chance to try this! Read the OP and correct me if i am wrong but, Southampton predicted 17th and their matchprep will be attacking and attacking set pieces?

Im i right?

cheers

Im going to start a new save with Soton, get sacked before any chance to try this! Read the OP and correct me if i am wrong but, Southampton predicted 17th and their matchprep will be attacking and attacking set pieces?

Im i right?

cheers

Dont get what you wrote clearly.. but are you gonna start a new save with the Saints and you wanna know what match preparation to use? i'll suggest you use tactics / tactics only Very high with slider @ 50% till tactic is almost fluid., Change to Team cohesion / Teamwork then finally when season starts, Change to Balanced / team work with slider still @ 50% till Asst manager prompts you to reduce it den reduce it t Average and slider 30%

Cheers, and what match prep do you recommend for Southampton?

Thanks again1

Some new screens in my on gpoing save. I kust stress am a world class coach now & i have very good players so that could be a reason but am pleased with my defense now.. had the best defence & most clean sheets too

Last edited:
Does this tactic actually work? Seen a lot of good screenies from the creators but for some reason it doesn't seem to be getting much attention?

Does this tactic actually work? Seen a lot of good screenies from the creators but for some reason it doesn't seem to be getting much attention?

Yes it does work.. myself i dunno why its not getting that attention. but it has over 2000 downloads and am eager to see how its going for others.. we have updated it even 2 or 3 times to match recent updates.. Going well for us. i believe it going well for others too but maybe not everyone posts or sticks to one tactic. but you could run a test as well & lemme know how it goes for you :)

Nice tactic and a good read also. I have made a few additional tweaks when away from home to compact the defence.
1- Changed the wingers to IF's which seems to give the FB's more room to cross
2- Moved the AP to a DM again just shores up the defence and makes it tighter.
3- CM's now are DLP support and BTB support creates the balance with the missing AP.
4- This might sound odd but have added 2 shouts these ore Work Ball into Box(as way too many wasted long shots) and Drop Deeper(which reduces the defensive line but does not alter the overall shape)
5- Changed passing to Direct this is mainly what suits my squad so not a major one for most.

Will report back how this goes, otherwise a really good tactic and very nice to watch.
Lovely.. Now this is what excites me.. people doing stuff to help their teams.. am glad.. please proceed & lemme know who that goes for you come end of season.. Maybe we could even upload your tweaks for those struggling away.. lemme know how many goals u concede as well.. the trick this term is to have a DM to reduce goals conceded! :)

Another tactic by jassar? Wow!

This year everyone can find tactic for himself...a lot of tactics this year!

Cheers!

Gonna test it out with my benfica side shall i use the updated version 2? And how do i take screen shots?

Gonna test it out with my benfica side shall i use the updated version 2? And how do i take screen shots?
yeah use the updated version.. the latest one & lemme know how it goes.. but you can download the previous 2 as well.. who knows maybe those might work better for you but just try all & give me some feed back

For the screenshot follow what was written above as well as using the PRT SC button .. it'll copy it & u can paste in paint brush or something and then upload the file here.. or upload to an image hosting site like lightshot, etc

Last edited:
jassar your tactics game is intended only for the strong teams? and then I want to try it on the Wisla Krakow and do not know whether or not