Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Noticed any changes since the last update?

Maybe its just me but I've lost 5 games in a row to really much worse teams than my Liverpool.

No please. the last update didnt change anything in the ME.. its only a database change so it shouldnt affect this tactic. i actually made it after the 13.3.0 update.. 13.3.1 & 13.3.2 were only some hot fixes.. am wondering why you lost 5 in a row.. maybe its the players you have .. every formation needs some particular players. can you give me a screen shot of who is in your team & your match preparation so i help you?

:O wow! really.. thats some bad results there.. I never leave match preparation to my assistant anyway. i always use Ball control / Team work. I handle match preparation myself. i only use defensive positioning when am facing a match tougher opponent away.. pls try that.
Now this is what i always do.. i comment on opp managers and weak players to destroy their morale as well before matches.. i look @ teams that beat them as well.. If i need to use some partcular shout like play wider , etc i use it. Dont give up.. i hardly concede a lot so am wondering why this results for.. lets try my suggestions here and play your players in their right positions lets see. Gotze should be the advanced playmaker with Reus on the right , etc
Conceding 8 against shalke, i havent seen that before.. never even conceded 3 goals with this tactic before.. maybe my team understands this formation more.. micro manage a bit and give it a shot again lets see. :)

>> can you give me a screen shot of who is in your team & your match preparation so i help you?
and go here too to read what raikan wrote http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html

Can't be bothered micro managing that much, I leave match prep/training to my assistant, I also normally let him do team talks as well. I also hate using shouts and OI so I don't ver bother with that. I'm a plug and play guy.

I use Reus on the left as that is his natural position and I do use Gotze at the AP.

Can't be bothered micro managing that much, I leave match prep/training to my assistant, I also normally let him do team talks as well. I also hate using shouts and OI so I don't ver bother with that. I'm a plug and play guy.

I use Reus on the left as that is his natural position and I do use Gotze at the AP.
Dortmund is a team that should do well with this formation.. you have almost all the right players there.. maybe its one of those game issues cos to concede 8 against Shalke.. am finding it had to understand.. If for anything @ all, i dont concede that much with this revised version of my tactic. Give it some time lets see.. you need to raise the moral of your players.. you cant let your assistant do everything.. even with that, your assistant ahould have a lot of good attributes like high man management, determination, CA/PA, motivation , discipline, etc.. check the moral of the team too.. have a team meeting and fix it.. by telling it as it is.. FM2013 doesnt work by just leaving everything be. you'll struggle a bit.. but give the tactic some time..

Dortmund is a team that should do well with this formation.. you have almost all the right players there.. maybe its one of those game issues cos to concede 8 against Shalke.. am finding it had to understand.. If for anything @ all, i dont concede that much with this revised version of my tactic. Give it some time lets see.. you need to raise the moral of your players.. you cant let your assistant do everything.. even with that, your assistant ahould have a lot of good attributes like high man management, determination, CA/PA, motivation , discipline, etc.. check the moral of the team too.. have a team meeting and fix it.. by telling it as it is.. FM2013 doesnt work by just leaving everything be. you'll struggle a bit.. but give the tactic some time..

I dont think it is a bad tactic, but I do think it could be better defensively, maybe there is a way to stop the opposition from creating so much chances?

Last edited:
I dont think it is a bad tactic, but I do think it could be better defensively, maybe there is a way to stop the opposition from creating so much chances?

yeah am gonna look into it.. am starting a new season, just to check it and maybe better the defense again.. maybe you also get good defenders d there as well.. i'll check it out and tweak it further to verify. maybe decrease defensive line a bit to see something.. i'll get back to you on that after observing a bit..

No please. the last update didnt change anything in the ME.. its only a database change so it shouldnt affect this tactic. i actually made it after the 13.3.0 update.. 13.3.1 & 13.3.2 were only some hot fixes.. am wondering why you lost 5 in a row.. maybe its the players you have .. every formation needs some particular players. can you give me a screen shot of who is in your team & your match preparation so i help you?

Hi, I got a new update like last night. And experienced some bad results direct after, but I got a bit hasty and a couple of games later it was all back to normal. I also got frustrated with the team not learning the tactic, 'till I noticed I'd drawn the slider to the wrong side, changed it and they learned in just a couple of games.

Hi, I got a new update like last night. And experienced some bad results direct after, but I got a bit hasty and a couple of games later it was all back to normal. I also got frustrated with the team not learning the tactic, 'till I noticed I'd drawn the slider to the wrong side, changed it and they learned in just a couple of games.

Thanks for realizing that.. you see .. its patience.. like i said keep the slider @ 50% for the tactic to get fluid early.. very high for a month & change to high. Keep it @ that till tactic becomes fluid.. i usually use Team Cohesion / Tactics only till 100% fluid. Then i change to Ball Control / Team work afterwards and make the slider 30% whilst change intensity to average.
>> after that this tactic should work great for you.. we wouldnt have put it here if it wasnt working for us.. but am open for criticism so i can know the flaws of this tactic so i'll be glad if you could go a whole season post some results here.. Cheers :)

Thanks for realizing that.. you see .. its patience.. like i said keep the slider @ 50% for the tactic to get fluid early.. very high for a month & change to high. Keep it @ that till tactic becomes fluid.. i usually use Team Cohesion / Tactics only till 100% fluid. Then i change to Ball Control / Team work afterwards and make the slider 30% whilst change intensity to average.
>> after that this tactic should work great for you.. we wouldnt have put it here if it wasnt working for us.. but am open for criticism so i can know the flaws of this tactic so i'll be glad if you could go a whole season post some results here.. Cheers :)

just to clarify mate when u say move the slider to 50% does that mean move it so you do more match training or move it right down so you do only general training and no match?

just to clarify mate when u say move the slider to 50% does that mean move it so you do more match training or move it right down so you do only general training and no match?

what i mean is move it to the far left.. when you put the cursor there it says 50%.. that means 50% match preparation, 50% general training.. thats the fastest way to get a team gelled with tactics.. you can even reduce intensity but leave slider there & in just about 6 matches or so.. your team will be on a 100% fluidity with your tactic :)

Zizu. I notice that most of the goals come from the left and right insinde forwards/wingers, is this the case with your tactic? Or maybe my striker (papiss cisse) is not suited for the role?

Zizu. I notice that most of the goals come from the left and right insinde forwards/wingers, is this the case with your tactic? Or maybe my striker (papiss cisse) is not suited for the role?
sorry mate have been offline a bit.. ermm yes tactic gets my wingers to score a lot.. especially the left winger but they shouldn't necessarily out score the main striker unless they are better for n skills.. I think Cisse is more of a complete forward & poacher.. but give him sometime.. one thing I have realised about Cisse is if he decides to score in the game, he's unbeatable.. so give him sometime to adapt.. his role is changed a bit cos an Advanced forward also creates so I guess thats why unlike a poacher who stays up front. but please update me on how your game is going withy tactic with goal scorers too. would be glad.. if Cisse still struggling after sometime.. u can change the striker role to poacher or CF & test it with Cisse. . cheers

some very good results from al_ifandy's Huge Tactic Testing 2013 thread.. Our tactic doing fairly well. Beating rival tactics too.. Glad its going well over there. with the right management, players,. morale, etc this tactic should do well for you. working on tweaking the defence a bit since it leaks a few :)

ROUND 16

Patch: 13.3.2
Mode: Normal
Leagues: New format (world's best 64 clubs)
Progress: 18 league games
Tactics entry:

MILAN - Burhanavci (Black Eagle)
ATLETICO - Cragswfc (Modern Warfare 4312)
MAN UTD - Jono (5-2-1-2 Total Football)

CHELSEA - Zizunola-Jassar (swoosh ft jassar)
PSG - Miguelalves (v38_433dominador)
MADRID - Qetesh (4-2-2-2 Zenith By Qetesh)

DORTMUND - Shyftyy (0 Counter)
JUVENTUS - Stewey (YNWA Wide v 5.0)
MAN CITY - StueyRob (4-2-3-1 Boo Ya! (Wizard)

ARSENAL - Zero Sea (V10 Fight For Athena)
BARCELONA - Supermatt (Thor_hammer of the gods)
BAYERN - Lordofavp (442Wing)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 317515

League Stats:

View attachment 317520

World Super Cup:

View attachment 317523View attachment 317524View attachment 317525View attachment 317526

Selected Matches:

View attachment 317527View attachment 317529View attachment 317530

Notes:
- Supermatt, Cragswfc, Stewey, Qetesh, Zizunola-Jassar in Cup's quartefinals.

New tweaks applied.. Guys please let me know how its going for you.. am developing a new tactic with a DLP in a DM position.. realized that helps keep clean sheets too.. lets see how it goes..

New tweaks applied.. Guys please let me know how its going for you.. am developing a new tactic with a DLP in a DM position.. realized that helps keep clean sheets too.. lets see how it goes..

Where to find this update?

sorry mate have been offline a bit.. ermm yes tactic gets my wingers to score a lot.. especially the left winger but they shouldn't necessarily out score the main striker unless they are better for n skills.. I think Cisse is more of a complete forward & poacher.. but give him sometime.. one thing I have realised about Cisse is if he decides to score in the game, he's unbeatable.. so give him sometime to adapt.. his role is changed a bit cos an Advanced forward also creates so I guess thats why unlike a poacher who stays up front. but please update me on how your game is going withy tactic with goal scorers too. would be glad.. if Cisse still struggling after sometime.. u can change the striker role to poacher or CF & test it with Cisse. . cheers

Thanks for the reply mate. I was doing alright for the beginning of the season even though I think I'm going to let Cisse go and play Ademilson and Ba as my first team strikers. Currently I'm struggling a bit because I lost Ben Arfa (broken ankle), Nainggolan (broken toe) and Cabaye (torn hamstring) to injuries, all in the same game, for at least 3-4 months. I also lost Steven Taylor. He refused to play anymore because I fined him 1 week salary for a dismissal and We got into a heated argument.

I'll give you an update when I'm finish with the season.

Where to find this update?

I have replaced the current file in the downloads section with the new one with the tweaks
its just some small tweaks in defense and set pieces so click the link in the 1st page to take you there. cheers.
As regards the new tactic, I'll launch it when am done testing. :)

Thanks for the reply mate. I was doing alright for the beginning of the season even though I think I'm going to let Cisse go and play Ademilson and Ba as my first team strikers. Currently I'm struggling a bit because I lost Ben Arfa (broken ankle), Nainggolan (broken toe) and Cabaye (torn hamstring) to injuries, all in the same game, for at least 3-4 months. I also lost Steven Taylor. He refused to play anymore because I fined him 1 week salary for a dismissal and We got into a heated argument.

I'll give you an update when I'm finish with the season.

wow thats some.bad patch you going through then. you wil struggle a bit if you dont really have replacements in the team to play In their stead. if not you shpuld buy a few in the transfer window then.. get a few good regens too. hopefully all goes well.. lemme know how the season ends for you.
maybe some SS of your team will too so I suggest some players for you.

i did everything except put pressure on oppostion players n got sacked end of nov and tactic was fluid i won 2 games lost 8 n drew 2 or 3 and i played with liverpool

i did everything except put pressure on oppostion players n got sacked end of nov and tactic was fluid i won 2 games lost 8 n drew 2 or 3 and i played with liverpool

wow.. thats really bad & strange @ the same time.. I have tested this tactic with I nder dog teams like swansea & even holidayed to test it.. that meant no micro management & I was never sacked nor did I lose more than 5 games. there must be something wrong somewhere. Liverpool is a much stronger team & even have the players for this tactic. am struggling to understand how u struggled this way. I have tweaked the tactic abit so maybe download that one again from the same link. & give me more info on how your season went bad that way. something must have gone wrong! :(

Zizu

Where is the updated tactic? I downloaded from first page of this thread, but it is still the same older version i'm sure?