Ecco la classifica a fine campionato

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cavolo hahahaha.. secondo.. nn immaginavo.. pero ti è andata proprio bene haha..
straqualursi nn lo so.. ce l'ho con il twente pero all'inizio nn sta andando bene per niente.. nn lo so dopo..

grazie per la immagine.. e in bocca al lupo per la prossima

First post here, just wanted to say thank you very much for this tactic. Came fourth in the prem with Swansea and won theCapitol one cup and the FA cup. Awsome Tactic, very plug and play, hardly ever needed to tweak it. Just wanted to say thanks :) View attachment 332180

First post here, just wanted to say thank you very much for this tactic. Came fourth in the prem with Swansea and won theCapitol one cup and the FA cup. Awsome Tactic, very plug and play, hardly ever needed to tweak it. Just wanted to say thanks :) View attachment 332180

u welcome man, and thanks for the feedback .. good luck for the next season.
if you can post more pictures then I'm grateful. thanks

hello fellow tactician iv'e been looking for a tactic with 5 midfielders across the center, so i downloaded your tactic to give it a try and i got to say i'm impressed, i love how the mids play pass and run, iv'e always created classic style tactics because i think normal tactics with shouts gets a bit boring, so i'm thinking of creating this type into a classic style with a few tweaks so when i create a new thread your name will be shown, i will name it nezza's and fanteceleandre 3-1-5-1 tactic, if it's alright with you?

Last edited:
That would be very exciting ! i like classic tactics and i like your tactics Nezza !!
I hope fanteceleandre will be okay with that !

hello fellow tactician iv'e been looking for a tactic with 5 midfielders across the center, so i downloaded your tactic to give it a try and i got to say i'm impressed, i love how the mids play pass and run, iv'e always created classic style tactics because i think normal tactics with shouts gets a bit boring, so i'm thinking of creating this type into a classic style with a few tweaks so when i create a new thread your name will be shown, i will name it nezza's and fanteceleandre 3-1-5-1 tactic, if it's alright with you?

okay, but that my tactic is plug & play dont only put the classic.
I dont use shouts, dont use instructions opponents.

if u can, nezza's and Amen 3-1-5-1 is better.. in the thread used my name "fanteceleandre"

but if you want to do, for me it's okay.
and good luck.

Last edited:
okay, but that my tactic is plug & play dont only put the classic.
I dont use shouts, dont use instructions opponents.

if u can, nezza's and Amen 3-1-5-1 is better.. in the thread used my name "fanteceleandre"

but if you want to do, for me it's okay.
and good luck.

thanks mate, i'll call the thread nezza's and Amen 3-1-5-1, so far the tactic looks superb at the moment so i'll keep you updated on the progress :D

Ecco la nuova rosa per la seconda stagione, come ti sembra??? ho anche la champions league :)
Come metteresti in campo gli undici di partenza?

Ecco la nuova rosa per la seconda stagione, come ti sembra??? ho anche la champions league :)
Come metteresti in campo gli undici di partenza?

e li nn lo so, xke nn conosco la maggior parte dei giocatore haha..
cmq quando devi comprare un giocatore, cerca sempre i giocatore simili ai tuoi della prima stagione..
pero mi sembra molto piu forti, partendo dal portieri!

Good tactic but its absolute ridiculous the amount of times people get sent off