I tried this tactic and it's actually a lot of fun to play with. I really can't see this constant overload single tactic being a long term option tho. With some tweaks I think we could make this quite an interesting tactic indeed!

Maybe move the middle cm to a back 4 while still having 2 cm bursting forward as an attacking, control and counter 3 tactic set? I'm going to try it later on.

I tried this tactic and it's actually a lot of fun to play with. I really can't see this constant overload single tactic being a long term option tho. With some tweaks I think we could make this quite an interesting tactic indeed!

Maybe move the middle cm to a back 4 while still having 2 cm bursting forward as an attacking, control and counter 3 tactic set? I'm going to try it later on.

ok, I like it like this.
because I got titles and keep having with this tactic ..
but try .. if it works, put the changes here

like if your winning do you change the tactic in anyway to see the game out

Having a brilliant start to the season with Brighton using this tactic.

Basically just plug and played with this tactic on FM Classic. Loaned Tuncliffe and Razak played 10 i am sitting top on 22 points only lost 1 game so far to Leicester in which i should of won but missed a penalty and conceded last minute. Great tactic :)

Having a brilliant start to the season with Brighton using this tactic.

Basically just plug and played with this tactic on FM Classic. Loaned Tuncliffe and Razak played 10 i am sitting top on 22 points only lost 1 game so far to Leicester in which i should of won but missed a penalty and conceded last minute. Great tactic :)

thanks man, and good luck for the season.. if u can post the images of the season here ok? thanks mate!

I used this tactic in my Tottenham save in 2017-18... it's a strong team, but I won it all and it was easy.

Defense was very solid, my team usually dominated possession and we scored some very beautiful goals. For those like me that enjoy seeing the midfielders heavily involved in the attacking and scoring a lot, this tactic is a joy.

I made only very small changes to set pieces, and reduced the tackling of the defenders to normal to avoid reckless tackling that could result in penalty kicks for the AI.

Now if this tactic can be tweaked to score just a little bit more, it would be the perfect tactic. I also wonder if a little more creative freedom could be beneficial or not.

Some screens of the league table, player stats and results:

Ciao andre, volevo chiederti se potevi elencare, i discorsi prepartita, a fine primo tempo e a fine partita, grazie ;)

helo mate iam gonna give this a try with Newcastle i will post some pic soon

I used this tactic in my Tottenham save in 2017-18... it's a strong team, but I won it all and it was easy.

Defense was very solid, my team usually dominated possession and we scored some very beautiful goals. For those like me that enjoy seeing the midfielders heavily involved in the attacking and scoring a lot, this tactic is a joy.

I made only very small changes to set pieces, and reduced the tackling of the defenders to normal to avoid reckless tackling that could result in penalty kicks for the AI.

Now if this tactic can be tweaked to score just a little bit more, it would be the perfect tactic. I also wonder if a little more creative freedom could be beneficial or not.

Some screens of the league table, player stats and results:

Ouuuu good results man, and thanks for the feedback..

To mark a little more, could put the ST to run to deep sometimes.
maybe so he scores more goals .. did it at Manchester City and ST scored more times. but on creative freedom. I don't like, because the players do not respect much the way the team play. but that you have a very strong team can try this.

Ciao andre, volevo chiederti se potevi elencare, i discorsi prepartita, a fine primo tempo e a fine partita, grazie ;)

giocando in casa quando dobbiamo vincere
inizio: aggressivo-dobbiamo vincere
fine primo tempo perdendo o vincendo fino a 3x0: aggressivo- nn mi piace qualcosa del genere.
fine partita persa: aggressivo- nn mi piace / fine partita vinta- calmo buon lavoro

giocando fuori casa /giocando in casa quando nn siamo i favoriti
inizio: assertivo- fate vedere qualcosa del genere.
fine primo tempo: vincendo o perdendo fino a 2x0: agressivo - nn mi piace
fine partita persa: agressivo- nn mi piace / fine partita vinta- calmo buon lavoro

grazie andre sei un mito! sono arrivato secondo col pescara!!! :) volevo chiederti ma straqualursi puo andare bene con punta nel tuo modulo?