Will1981

Reaction score
In this thread I will test 6 custom tactics at a time against 20 of the best teams in Europe in a custom database that I have created.

The 6 teams I have created are identical in every way and consist of:

3 x GK (140 CA)

3 x RB/RWB (140 CA)

3 x LB/LWB (140 CA)

6 x SW/CB (140 CA)

6 x DM/CM (140 CA)

6 x MR/ML/AMR/AML (140 CA) (3 left-footed and 3 right-footed)

6 x AMC/ST (140 CA)

All PPM's have been removed.

All injuries have been removed and the chance of getting any injuries (99.9%) has been removed.

My Assistant Managers (200 CA) will be in charge of all team talks, team selections and training.

I will manually set OI's and set-piece takers if required.

I will be simulating all games using an Instant Result Skin (No Match Plan) option.

All Tactics will play 50 games in Total, 40 (80%) against AI teams and 10 (20%) against custom tactic teams.

Last edited:
Test 1 - Tactics

BLACK - 4-3-3 (Goal Machine)

BLUE - Bad Posession v1.2

GREEN - Bantons 2nd try BARCE

RED - Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Mean Machine

WHITE - TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V6

YELLOW - V1 3ST Be Legendary

i suggest in every new 6-in-one test, that you test 4 new tactics and 2 already tested so that we can see them against different tactics and also have a greater sample of games.. nice idea!

Test 1 - Tactics

psycadelik and tinkerman tactic, they do well in underdog team

Ehh... Will, again the assistant manager picks left footed Krejci to play as the left inside forward… :'( you’d better use the mirror version in this case…

Oh, it's an underdog test, didn't notice that lol. Mean Machine is no underdog tactic, hehehe. 3 strikers, 2 defenders :D

Do you use FMRTE to freeze maximum morale by the way? If not, the tactics with away match first against tough opposition will have a big morale drop which will affect the following matches too..

Do you use FMRTE to freeze maximum morale by the way? If not, the tactics with away match first against tough opposition will have a big morale drop which will affect the following matches too..
no I dont use or own it, I like to test tactics in a realistic manner and I think a big part of how successful a tactic is how quickly it recovers from a bad defeat naturally.

Test 1 - Tactics

no I dont use or own it, I like to test tactics in a realistic manner and I think a big part of how successful a tactic is how quickly it recovers from a bad defeat naturally.

Also, you should state in your information that this test primarily is for online play, as people will never face for example Bad Possession formation in a normal game. All the tactics created here are balanced against formations in the game. Mine lost 8-1 to Bad possession I see, but this does not reflect anything at all. As a result of an 8-1 loss to a human-made tactic here, the Mean Machine will have much less morale to play against the AI teams in the test. See where I'm getting at? :)

Don't get me wrong, it will be very useful information for online play! I know Mantorras will love this one, as he plays a lot online :)

yep mostly for beating AI
if wanted to test several tactic at same time, u can create several testing league database and run it at same time
and will you should add psycadelik and tinkerman too, those tactic is a monster for underdog team

btw goooooo BLUE :p

if wanted to test several tactic at same time, u can create several testing league database and run it at same time
and will you should add psycadelik and tinkerman too, those tactic is a monster for underdog team

Agreed :) Team RED is catching up I see! Gooooooo Red! :)

Also, you should state in your information that this test primarily is for online play, as people will never face for example Bad Possession formation in a normal game. All the tactics created here are balanced against formations in the game. Mine lost 8-1 to Bad possession I see, but this does not reflect anything at all. As a result of an 8-1 loss to a human-made tactic here, the Mean Machine will have much less morale to play against the AI teams in the test. See where I'm getting at? :)

Don't get me wrong, it will be very useful information for online play! I know Mantorras will love this one, as he plays a lot online :)

added this to OP

All Tactics will play 50 games in Total, 40 (80%) against AI teams and 10 (20%) against custom tactic teams.

And Joss Final
Still one of the best tactics in this forum...for me the best and most consistent!

KillerBee is not on test? This is biased for me.

Test 1 - Tactics