Like you said though your new tactic may not be best suited for underdogs, Ps this is the first time I have tested Banton's tactic and it seems very solid.
Will, it isn't about "underdogs" and "favorites"…. as you see in your "real game tests" with Leicester who predicted 20th you finished 6th! V4 = V6 ... you can say it doesn't work for underdogs?

There are tons of reason for such results in your test and one of them that you think if all players have equal CA than they also are equally good but it’s faaaaaaar away from truth...

2 players can have the same CA but one of them easily can be total **** and other is God like… because not the only important total CA but what is the most important is how it has been spent...

and the second reason you don't have control about corners… now tactics score 35% all goal from corners but in the test like this it’s impossible to control the corner taker…

Last edited:
I havn't tested yours or TFF's new tactics on any of my previous tests but your right about Bad Possession is usually in or around the top 3, I will test BP in the mirrored version next test and see what happens.

Like you said though your new tactic may not be best suited for underdogs, Ps this is the first time I have tested Banton's tactic and it seems very solid.

And then it lost 5 in a row :D But it is not the tactic Will, its you and the assistant managers fault! :p
Im just happy to be included in the test :D

Will, it isn't about "underdogs" and "favorites"…. as you see in your "real game tests" with Leicester who predicted 20th you finished 6th! V4 = V6 ... you can say it doesn't work for underdogs?

There are tons of reason for such results in your test and one of them that you think if all players have equal CA than they also are equally good but it’s faaaaaaar away from truth...

2 players can have the same CA but one of them easily can be total **** and other is God like… because not the only important total CA but what is the most important is how it has been spent...

and the second reason you don't have control about corners… now tactics score 35% all goal from corners but in the test like this it’s impossible to control the corner taker…
you may be right about the corners as the tactics that dont use the corner glitch seem to be doing better in this test.

Will, here's a good example of what I'm talkign about...

Marko Marvin(140CA) and Szabolcs Huszti(140CA). They are both AML.

They both have equal 140 CA and they both are AML but Marko Marvin is world well known Inside forward and Szabolcs Huszti is unknow poor player…

Do you understand why? :)

Marko Marvin
View attachment 284465

Szabolcs Huszti
View attachment 284466

Test 1 - Tactics

BLACK - 4-3-3 (Goal Machine)

BLUE - Bad Posession v1.2

GREEN - Bantons 2nd try BARCE

RED - Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Mean Machine

WHITE - TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V6

YELLOW - V1 3ST Be Legendary

Will, here's a good example of what I'm talkign about...

Marko Marvin(140CA) and Szabolcs Huszti(140CA). They are both AML.

They both have equal 140 CA and they both are AML but Marko Marvin is world well known Inside forward and Szabolcs Huszti is unknow poor player…

Do you understand why? :)

Marko Marvin
View attachment 812358

Szabolcs Huszti
View attachment 812356
to be fair I have never heard of either of them also I made sure all 6 of my wingers had at least 15 pace.

It's very often that some player has lower CA but he is much better than player who has better CA.

Here's an example of this... unknown player from unknown club Jhon Pajoy(126) and Sammy Ameobi(122CA) from Newcastle… please notice Sammy Ameobi has even less CA than Jhon Pajoy… they are both AML…

As you can see... equal CA doesn't mean that players are equal good...

Jhon Pajoy

View attachment 284449

Sammy Ameobi

View attachment 284448

to be fair I have never heard of either of them also I made sure all 6 of my wingers had at least 15 pace.

Heh... the thing is that there are another 11-13 attributes which are such important for winger as pace… ;)

Test 1 - Tactics

Will, there's a AM in your testing Yilmaz. He has Technique - 9, Passing 9, Vision -8… and the assistant manager picks him as Shadow Striker…

Will, can you find any AM with Technique - 9, Passing - 9, Vision -8 who has place in starting eleven of any team in English Primer league? Even the weakest one such Burnley, Hull… I tell you … you won't find any… but what such player are doing in the testing team that compete with such teams as Barcelona and Real Madrid? :)

View attachment 284434

Last edited:
How accurate would you say the FMRTE is?
If I understand it correctly this player should avg between 6,7 and 6,9 at his best?
tAHusUs.jpg

But look how he did for me at Stoke:
6ewug3o.jpg

For me it looks like it is impossible to know how a player will do based on this.
Also the squad is the same for all but I do agree that the assistant makes some strange selections, that was also why I suggested that Will would contact the owner of each tactic and ask how he would set his team and then save the selection

Test 1 - Tactics

TACTICAUTHORFORMATIONPldWonDrnLstForAgG. DH.PtsA.PtsT.PtsG.F.C
V1 3ST Be LegendaryCristianEriksen4-1-2-3 DM Narrow50261212119794059319017
4-3-3 (Goal Machine)seeursaw4-3-3 Narrow5023819109961351267722
Bantons 2nd try BARCEBanton4-3-3 Wide50237207172-15917767
Bad Possession v1.2pl3rious4-2-4 DM Asymmetric AM (L)50161222115109644166029
TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V6TotalFootballFan94-4-2 Asymmetric ST(C)501792490120-305010605
Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Mean MachineMr Langvatn4-1-2-3 DM WB501682686106-2036205616

I did not think my tactic would do this good! Out of the 6 tactics it was the one conceding the least and at home the team conceded the least in the whole league. If only it was as strong away it would be amazing! I also need to work on scoring more on corners I think I have to learn a trick or two from Bad Posession v1.2

Will, let's take the lower division - Sky Bet Championship.

There are 79 players who have 15(accomplished) rating for AMC position and 59 of them have Technique and Passing more than 12.

For example, you have AMC Yilmaz in you testing who have Technique - 9, Passing 9… what quality level is this?

When you take in your testing team AMC who has Technique and Passing less than 12 this mean that you take player with quality less than Sky Bet Championship… :)

and it doesn't matter if this player has 130 CA because his CA can be spend on useless attributes for AMC and such player doesn't have any chance to play such low division as Sky Bet Championship.

Last edited:
Will, let's take the lower division - Sky Bet Championship.

There are 79 players who have 15(accomplished) rating for AMC position and 59 of them have Technique and Passing more than 12.

For example. you have AMC Yilmaz in you testing who have Technique - 9, Passing 9… what quality level is this?

When you take in your testing team AMC who has Technique and Passing less than 12 this mean that you take player with quality less than Sky Bet Championship… :)

Even more impressive that he made 22 goals then ;)

not bad test Will, i have an idea to create league just for the 6 custom tactics each team play the others 2 matches or 4

And against all odds yilmaz with terrible stats for Shadow Striker was the best player on the team !

Test 2 - Tactics

BLACK - KillerBee 15.3.1 - HITMAN

BLUE - Tinkerman's Goalscoring Strikeforce

GREEN - Mr Langvatn 4-2-4 Gung-Ho

RED - V1 4231 Be Legendary

WHITE - Joss Final Overload

YELLOW - Bad Possession V1.2r

And against all odds yilmaz with terrible stats for Shadow Striker was the best player on the team !

It's because any other Shadow Striker who have more or less realistic level(at least more than 9… lol) Technique, Passing, Vision would make a ton of assistance and he would created a ton of scoring opportunity for 2 DLF and IF… and they would have chances to score and have higher rating… but all team worked on him… he isn't capable to create something... also it could be he was a penalty taker.. because he have high Finishing.

What would you prefer if only one player in your team always has 8.0 rating and all other players have 5.0 or all player have 7.0 rating?

Last edited:
Hey Will,

Do all players in the squad have the same squad status? Just thiinking if some players are Key Players they will be selected in front of First Team players?