Heh... for me the assistant manager picks Yilmaz as Shadow Striker but has Technique - 8! Passing - 9! Dribling - 11! It's just ridiculous!

View attachment 284528

But there’s a beast for this role such as Eder… and the assistant manager ignores him… :'(

View attachment 284527

Last edited:
Heh... for me the assistant manager picks Yilmaz as Shadow Striker but has Technique - 8! Passing - 9! Dribling - 11!

View attachment 812191

But there’s a beast for this role such as Eder… and the assistant manager ignores him… :'(

View attachment 812194

Hence why these versions of tactic testing leagues are completely moot. Generic roles/attributes need to be made to get accurate results. Testing tactics this way is quite pointless and a waste of time. But if this is how Will wants to test tactics then let him. Results are there be taken how ever people want.

Hence why these versions of tactic testing leagues are completely moot. Generic roles/attributes need to be made to get accurate results. Testing tactics this way is quite pointless and a waste of time. But if this is how Will wants to test tactics then let him. Results are there be taken how ever people want.

It's not a waste of time. It is good for people who play online :)

For AI test accuracy, Will has other tactic test threads (or had?) :) This is simply a fun project I belive :)

Test 1 - Tactics

BLACK - 4-3-3 (Goal Machine)

BLUE - Bad Posession v1.2

GREEN - Bantons 2nd try BARCE

RED - Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Mean Machine

WHITE - TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V6

YELLOW - V1 3ST Be Legendary

Can Not believe TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V6 is so bad in your test...

Test 1 - Tactics

Test 1 - Tactics

So, the three worst tactics so far, TFF's, pl3orious' and mine :) Fun test, but far from accurate :p You probably see this yourself when you compare to all your other test results :)

In my own testing, TFF's and pl3orious tactics were among the only ones that "survived", or did well, the test :p

So, the three worst tactics so far, TFF's, pl3orious' and mine :) Fun test, but far from accurate :p You probably see this yourself when you compare to all your other test results :)
I havn't tested yours or TFF's new tactics on any of my previous tests but your right about Bad Possession is usually in or around the top 3, I will test BP in the mirrored version next test and see what happens.

Like you said though your new tactic may not be best suited for underdogs, Ps this is the first time I have tested Banton's tactic and it seems very solid.

Test 1 - Tactics

I havn't tested yours or TFF's new tactics on any of my previous tests but your right about Bad Possession is usually in or around the top 3, I will test BP in the mirrored version next test and see what happens.

Like you said though your new tactic may not be best suited for underdogs, Ps this is the first time I have tested Banton's tactic and it seems very solid.

Just for fun, I ran a quick season with Leicester using the Mean Machine. I know it's not the best for underdog, but I was surprised that it did so decent:

Just for fun, I ran a quick season with Leicester using the Mean Machine. I know it's not the best for underdog, but I was surprised that it did so decent:
thats good for Leicester

PldWonDrnLstForAgG. DPts
TFF EXECUTIONER (ULTIMATE) V4TotalFootballFan9382141383612267
MrFunk DLFMr Funk3820513100861465
4-3-3 (Goal Machine) (seeursaw)381961376641263
TFF EXECUTIONER (ATTACK) V11TotalFootballFan9381881269591062
****'O Kitty V2TacticOFtheYEAR38184168683358
Bad Possession v1.2 (pl3rious)38184168597-1258
Mr Langvatn 4-2-4 Gung-Ho Madness Final Version38176159088257
KillerBee 15.3psycadelik381671563521155
TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V1TotalFootballFan938159146560554

Give the BP mirrored version the green team :) Then you will see it will do better, and that different schedule for each team = very unfair testing :p It would be the same as if in my tactic test, I didn't make a template save, but start from scratch every time with new fixture list. Yes, during the season, the test team will face the same teams, but in a different order. And when you don't freeze morale, that order is by far the most determining factor of the test.

(This is just an example though, as I have no idea how BP does as underdog) :) My test is more of a mid or sub-top team test.

Last edited:
Give the BP mirrored version the green team :) Then you will see it will do better, and that different schedule for each team = very unfair testing :p It would be the same as if in my tactic test, I didn't make a template save, but start from scratch every time with new fixture list. Yes, during the season, the test team will face the same teams, but in a different order. And when you don't freeze morale, that order is by far the most determining factor of the test.

(This is just an example though, as I have no idea how BP does as underdog) :) My test is more of a mid or sub-top team test.
the 6 teams in this test are the worst 6 teams in the league

Test 1 - Tactics