I don't understand how it could be the V6 problem if you need that AML takes the corners in Bad Possession tactics?

Just look at G.F.C. stat of Bad Possession v1.2r... It's very hard to believe in these numbers because Bad Possession v1.2r has an amazing corner setup!
100% of all corners in both Bad Possession tests were taken by the correct people, I know that for certain.

Test 4 - Tactics

BLACK - ilkercontrolV2

BLUE - 'Zlatan' X 'Rio5'

GREEN - Dredd ( A )

RED - by ASIV win fo 4312

WHITE - vOlliz - 4.3.3

YELLOW - MrL 4-2-2 Gung-Ho Wingback

100% of all corners in both Bad Possession tests were taken by the correct people
How can you be 100% sure? Have you checked all matches and found that your assistant manager never substituted AML?

Last edited:
Hi Will,
First of all I would like to say it is great that you put so much effort making these tests; I am really enjoying to follow them.

But for test 4, I would have preferred my tactic's contain version (on second page) to be tested. I got much better results with that. Anyway, thank you very much for your time and effort again.

yes you can, right short corner automaticly changed to pinalty box

sudenly many new account intrested in BP lol

but what is the point? because in that case you won't have the player to exploit "short corner" from the right side...

Dude, are you on some medication?

I've never said bad things about any of your tactic because I like them and I like your corner setup... everyone call "short corner" exploit/glitch because when you set "default" corner instruction for the strikers or the wide midfielders it makes them "unmarked" inside the opposition box but all tactics use it and not only your tactic.

Btw, I can say the same to you "get a life and take your medication".

i had enough this guy harasing my tactic
pl3rious, are you nuts? I tried your tactic and I liked your corner setup because it scored a ton of goals from the corners so when I saw that in Will's test it didn't score that much it looked fishy for me and I said Will about it... are you calling it "harasing your tactic"? LOL, I just have no words...

Last edited:
Dude, are you on some medication?

I've never said bad things about any of your tactic because I like them and I like your corner setup... everyone call "short corner" exploit/glitch because when you set "default" corner instruction for the strikers or the wide midfielders it makes them "unmarked" inside the opposition box but all tactics use it and not only your tactic.

Btw, I can say the same to you "get a life and take your medication".

pl3rious, are you nuts? I tried your tactic and I liked your corner setup because it scored a ton of goals from the corners so when I saw that in Will's test it didn't score that much it looked fishy for me and I said Will about it... are you calling it "harasing your tactic"? LOL, I just have no words...
stop talking Bad Possession, i never whining about left foot or right foot badly distributed attribute corner taker instant result skin assistant manager
stfu new account