Test 4 - Tactics

BLACK - ilkercontrolV2

BLUE - 'Zlatan' X 'Rio5'

GREEN - Dredd ( A )

RED - by ASIV win fo 4312

WHITE - vOlliz - 4.3.3

YELLOW - MrL 4-2-2 Gung-Ho Wingback

just tried to take a screenshot of my single save game and accidentealy saved over my template save game which means this test will have to be the last in this series.

Will, I would be also interested to look at the game saves because there are many stats I want to look at but you don't post them… so could you upload the game saves from your next tests?

Thanks.

Will, I would be also interested to look at the game saves because there are many stats I want to look at but you don't post them… so could you upload the game saves from your next tests?

Thanks.
I can upload them if you like or I can post more screenshots what would you like to see.

Don't be confused of its name... it's only called "short corner setup" but the corner taker must be capable of doing complicated long ranged crosses... have you ever seen how it actually works? :)
no dude.... the corner taker passes the ball a few meters to the closest player... your comment just isnt right

Test 4 - Tactics

BLACK - ilkercontrolV2

BLUE - 'Zlatan' X 'Rio5'

GREEN - Dredd ( A )

WHITE - vOlliz - 4.3.3

Hey Will, please, since you keep on creating different Test Enviroments and do many many tests, could you please start a thread where you'd just state the Testig League you created and the final Results Table (of all tactics)? Because when you delete the threads we loose all information.

I can upload them if you like or I can post more screenshots what would you like to see.
I would be just great if could upload the saves because I like to look at many different stats including some match stats and it would take a tone of SS from you to show all this... so you'd better just upload the save.

Thanks.

Hey Will, please, since you keep on creating different Test Enviroments and do many many tests, could you please start a thread where you'd just state the Testig League you created and the final Results Table (of all tactics)? Because when you delete the threads we loose all information.
I will do good idea I have not got all of them saved but I will post the one's I have got.

PS I will always delete them when a new patch comes out because I dont want people with pirated copies benefiting from my work.

PS I will always delete them when a new patch comes out because I dont want people with pirated copies benefiting from my work.
but how is it possible? the save won't load if you have different game version.

I would be just great if could upload the saves because I like to look at many different stats including some match stats and it would take a tone of SS from you to show all this... so you'd better just upload the save.

Thanks.

After this current test I will be doing a Final with the top 6 performers and I will post the match stats for every game in that test, I will also add the save game for that test if you like, I cant add the save game for this test as I am using my own personal data for my manager stats and dont want that shared on the internet.

After this current test I will be doing a Final with the top 6 performers and I will post the match stats for every game in that test, I will also add the save game for that test if you like, I cant add the save game for this test as I am using my own personal data for my manager stats and dont want that shared on the internet.
Ok, don't bother with this test's stats… just post the game saves for your next tests.

Thanks.

Test 4 - Tactics

BLACK - ilkercontrolV2

BLUE - 'Zlatan' X 'Rio5'

GREEN - Dredd ( A )

WHITE - vOlliz - 4.3.3

that's the issue a lot of with V6 much easier to set a fullback.

I don't understand how it could be the V6 problem if you need that AML takes the corners in Bad Possession tactics?

Just look at G.F.C. stat of Bad Possession v1.2r... It's very hard to believe in these numbers because Bad Possession v1.2r has an amazing corner setup!