Tactic Testing [Head2Head] WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP [Plug and Play Test] :by ARTISAN:

Juve are not that bad. Still it is about the tactic right and they have quality players. Will put you down for next round

Tevez and Llorente are not quite the same thing as Messi and Neymar :p

Tevez and Llorente are not quite the same thing as Messi and Neymar :p

That is true. this results are also a bit of the luck of the draw. So far in the friendlies, your tactic is doing very well. Most prolific so far

Good idea mate, will look forward to it !

Doesn't really concern the subject but i'm actully testing your Nosebleed tactic with Leverkusen, I will post results on the suitable thread.

remember that day boys bayern defeat shows us the good counter atack can stop any tikitaka team
0-4hhaha

First game of the season was in the Elite Cup were all the teams being managed faced up against much weaker opposition in lower leagues. Screenshots below;

PURE INSANITY! (Bayern)

3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold! (Man City)

FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT! (Real Madrid)

Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1 (Chelsea)

High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100 (Man Utd)

Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma) (Juventus)

The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3 (PSG)

***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR******* [Dortmund]

TYLERBODE PIRANHA 14.3 HULL WON PREM IN 1ST SEASON!!!!! (Atletico Madrid)

BagdadCowboy 2.0 (Barcelona)

As you would have expected, all tactics came away with a win against the much weaker opposition. Some tactics seemed to dominate more than others though.

Best Peformances
This choices are based on CCCs, Cleansheets, Final score etc)
Tylerbode's Pirhana, Artisan Magic Rectangle, Bagdad Cowboy, 3-4-2-1 No striker, Pure Insanity

Lacklustre Performances
Nosebleed football by artisan, Bluths Assymetric, Jassar Impossible

Match Focus
JUVENTUS vs LASK LINZ
View attachment 389427
This was definitely the most entertaining match to watch with both teams conceding so many CCCs against each other. It was definitely the most open game but the superior side with superior finishing came out on top.

Still Early days and the next games will be league games where the tactics get to finally face each other

Could you tell us exactly the tactics? Or upload them all in one post

would LOVE it if postrotok's came out on top. unlikely though when there's so many variables.

Could you tell us exactly the tactics? Or upload them all in one post

If you click on the links, it takes you to the tactic thread. I will edit the OP with direct downloads soon

would LOVE it if postrotok's came out on top. unlikely though when there's so many variables.

I know. But you have to consider that all tactics are subject to the same variables as well. This is just to test to see which plays as the best plug and play tactic in head to head

I'd say pure insanity and magic rectangle are looking strongest there

I know. But you have to consider that all tactics are subject to the same variables as well. This is just to test to see which plays as the best plug and play tactic in head to head

well yeah that's what i mean really. it's unlikely his will come out on top as it is for every other one really. still a nice test and i look forward to seeing the results.

So, after one match, we can conclude that wingers are dead in this game. From the "best performance" tactics, only "Pure Insanity" has wingers (only 1 winger), the rest of them have no wingers. It's a hurried conclusion, i know, but it's making a trend.

Looking foward for the rest of the test.

And sorry all of the readers for my primitive english.

The kick off of the Super League season got underway with some really entertaining and some really drab matches. There were wins for Bayern and Man City with all the other games ending as draws.

Reminder of Tactics

PURE INSANITY!
(Bayern)

3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold! (Man City)

FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT! (Real Madrid)

Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1 (Chelsea)

High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100 (Man Utd)

Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma) (Juventus)

The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3 (PSG)

***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR******* [(Impossible)Dortmund]

TYLERBODE PIRANHA 14.3 HULL WON PREM IN 1ST SEASON!!!!! (Atletico Madrid)

BagdadCowboy 2.0
(Barcelona)

Match of The Week
FC BAYERN vs PSG

Arguably two of the most popular tactics on the 14.3 patch went head to head in the first game of the season. It was always going to be an entertaining match with both teams utilising tactics that are very good going forward.

The best way to describe this match would be a blow for blow boxing match going to the last round only for PSG to be knocked out with a left hook from Arjen Robben.

This game had chances....lots of chances. I mean 13 CCCs all together shared almost equally amongst both teams.

In the first half PSG seemed to get a lot of chances on the counter attack and were able to take the lead. Bayern went in behind at the break with significantly more possession but fewer chances. The halftime team talks saw the Bayern players become highly motivated and they came out of the blocks firing. They were able to create more chances than before and they eventually equalised.

PSG had an answer to Bayern's attacks and a swift attack saw them regain the lead. Bayern however pegged PSG back straight away and eventually took the lead late on to the demise of the PSG players to win the game 3 -2.

[video=youtube_share;cO9LABnmeFk]http://youtu.be/cO9LABnmeFk [/video]
WHAT A GAME!!!

OTHER NOTEWORTHY GAMES
REAL MADRID vs MAN CITY
This game showed that what you do with the ball when you have it is more important than how long you have it for. Man City were devastating on th counter and were able to win the game despite only having 40% possession.

MAN UTD vs JUVENTUS
Man utd fans will be sending their attacking players hateful messages after this match as they could not capitalise on their goal scoring opportunities. They even almost lost at one point as Juventus were able to create their own chances in the game.

Last edited:
great post artisan. hopefully you can keep this up!