Tactic Testing [Head2Head] WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP [Plug and Play Test] :by ARTISAN:

Game week 5
Not a lot of goals this week and not too many interesting games this week.
It must be said however that Man Utd are the only unbeaten team in this test and now they seem to be winning games. In fact this week was one of the games that based on chances they should have lost but they won.
View attachment 389281View attachment 389280View attachment 389279View attachment 389278View attachment 389277

Game Week 6
Definitely a more entertaining week than game week 5. Without a doubt though the most entertaining game would have to go to Bayern vs Barcelona
View attachment 389276View attachment 389273View attachment 389272View attachment 389271

Matach of the Week
Bayern vs Barcelona
View attachment 389274

A really quality match that can be described as a game of two halves. In the first half, Bayern completely dominated with chance after chance but could only take the lead very late on in the first half. Second half saw a resilient Barcelona that pegged Bayern in their half for long spell but the goals did not compliment the chances created. Bayern pounced on this lack of lethal intent from Barca and scored another goal. Final score 2 - 0

Summary
Manchester United are currently on a 3 game winning streak and are the only team in the league that are unbeaten with 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. They are currently level on points with Bayern who have won the most games with 4 wins but have also lost two games

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are currently the only teams in the league not to have won a single game this season

PSG currently have the worst defensive record with 12 goals conceded while Dortmund currently have the best only allowing 6 goals passed them.

Man Utd are the most prolific with 12 goals scored whilst Real Madrid are the worst with only 4 goals scored

Top goal scorers in the league are evenly spread out amongst the players but Juve and Barca have the best performing players (Average Rating) in the top 10.

This is going great artisan. Im enjoying it a lot!!
Question: which fetish tactic are you using?
Thanks!

Looking good bro, can't wait to see the final result - so far seems like the two tactics I assumed would work (given the teams they were being used at) aren't :S

artisan with dortmund which jassar atactic use? impossible home and away?

haha I think this is just showing, so far, how random this seasons edition is.

This is going great artisan. Im enjoying it a lot!!
Question: which fetish tactic are you using?
Thanks!
I am using the latest version of every tactic available so the latest tweak

Looking good bro, can't wait to see the final result - so far seems like the two tactics I assumed would work (given the teams they were being used at) aren't :S

Yh I know. Madrid especialy has been really disappointing

So please artisan sorry for the question but on man utd use danilo or danilo tight?

It'd be great to have this going again..
It was great.
Also there are lots of new tactics around.