Tactic Testing [Head2Head] WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP [Plug and Play Test] :by ARTISAN:

i mean i know it gets tedious after a while but hopefully because you only have the 18 league games you can continue to supply us with nice in-depth posts.

Using City tactic for a long run (6 seasons), but thinking on moving to the Bayern one.

Will love the clash. Great work Artisian

i mean i know it gets tedious after a while but hopefully because you only have the 18 league games you can continue to supply us with nice in-depth posts.

I have free time at the minute so I can do indepth analysis weekly. As my schedule get busier, I might have to do updates/analysis every 2 weeks or every month.

ahahahha. i like this test :) . thank u agreed for your support. I am just curious which version do u use as Man UTD Danilo Tight or V1 ? btw i am supporter of Liverpool... Good choice u made by giving me the MAN UTD :)))))))

ahahahha. i like this test :) . thank u agreed for your support. I am just curious which version do u use as Man UTD Danilo Tight or V1 ? btw i am supporter of Liverpool... Good choice u made by giving me the MAN UTD :)))))))

I am testing Danilo Tight. All the tactics I am testing are the latest versions

Haha, unlucky you have to Man Utd being a Liverpool Fan

The second week in the Super League saw the teams dish out more goals in a bumper weekend attacking football where a lot of teams were put to the sword.

Reminder of Tactics

PURE INSANITY! (Bayern)

3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold! (Man City)

FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT! (Real Madrid)

Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1 (Chelsea)

High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100 (Man Utd)

Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma) (Juventus)

The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3 (PSG)

***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR******* [(Impossible)Dortmund]

TYLERBODE PIRANHA 14.3 HULL WON PREM IN 1ST SEASON!!!!! (Atletico Madrid)

BagdadCowboy 2.0
(Barcelona)

MATCH OF THE WEEK
It was very hard to decide what the match of the weak was with so many good games to choose from but i think the Man Utd Atletico vs Madrid game takes the prize home this game

MAN UTD vs ATLETICO MADRID
Yet another game were Machester Utd dominate with CCCs but cannot seem to close off the game. 6 CCCs to Atletico's 1 and they end up drawing the game late on. From watching all the matches/tactics, the High pressure tactic by Postorook (Man Utd) seems to be the best of the lot so far. It seems to create CCCs consistently and dominates the opposition. The only downside is that it seems to concede silly goals as well.

It is also unfortunate however that the Utd players can't seem to find the net when it is easier to score or else these games would not even be close

View attachment 389360

OTHER NOTEWORTHY GAMES
PSG vs DORTMUND
The result in this game ended being very one sided with PSG loosing heavily by 4 goals. Although PSG were not dominated in the game the scoreline shows different. A combination of poor finishing and bad defending led to PSGs demise

BARCELONA vs CHELSEA
This was the most open game with both teams going for the jugular. The game started with Chelsea on top of things but a Red card to Ashley Cole quickly changed things and from then on Barcelona dominated. Still, poor finishing was the difference between both sides as both teams had 4 CCCs but only one team scored 4 goals

JUVENTUS vs REAL MADRID
After the last two lacklustre performances from Juventus, I was confident going in to watch this match that Real Madrid would come out on top. Well I could not have been more wrong. Yet again, Juventus were happy to concede possesiion to their opposition in the hopes of launching devastating counter attacks. Juventus ended up creating both more CCCs and more half chances on the day and quit frankly the scoreline could have been worse for Madrid.

MAN CITY vs BAYERN
Man city performed the ropadope against Bayern in this game. This game reminded me of the Madrid vs Bayern game in the champs league or the Chelsea vs Liverpool game in the premier league. Man City were wickedly devastating on the counter attack. I mean with only 39% possession, they were able to create double the CCCs of their opponents and double the half chances. Not an easy task

Last edited:
in your opinion which one do you think gives your Strikers the most chances?

What is the tactic Man city using exactly?
There are many tactics in that thread.

Another week and another set of games. This weeks results were not as explosive as last weeks but there was still some good football on show;

Reminder of Tactics

PURE INSANITY! (Bayern)

Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1 (Chelsea)

High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100 (Man Utd)

Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma) (Juventus)

The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3 (PSG)

***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR******* [(Impossible)Dortmund]

BagdadCowboy 2.0 (Barcelona)

MATCH OF THE WEEK

MAN UTD vs CHELSEA
View attachment 389315

High pressure vs High pressure. Both teams had similar philosophies but who would come out on top

The story week in week out for Man Utd seems to be the team creating chances but being unable to capitalise on their CCCs (7) in the game. This is similar to what happened the previous week. It seems that for some reason with this tactic, CCCs are produced but goals are not scored. Then they concede at the other end. I cannot quite put my finger on what keeps going wrong for United and Postorok.

Despite this, I still feel that so far Postoroks high pressure football is performing best (in game stats-wise at least), producing quality football and chances. If only the players could score and not concede

OTHER NOTEWORTHY GAMES

DORTMUND vs MAN CITY
Man City are currently the only team with a 100% record sitting with 3 wins in three games on top of the table. They have also not conceded a goal but have only scored three. In this game, they could have won by a bigger margin but poor finishing let them down. They had 3 CCCs and 5 half chances to Dortmund's one of each.

I must say starting this test, I did not have much faith in the City tactics but they have proven to be unbreakable so far and are silently running away with the lead. very stable defensively and good on the counter attack

ATLETICO MADRID vs JUVENTUS
Yet again, slow starters Juventus seem to have settled down now after recording another victory over Atletico. Both teams came across as trying to play off the counter and Juventus came out on top. Most of the chances fell to them and they were able to come out on top with two late goals.

Juventus might just be the dark horse of the competition

Last edited:
in your opinion which one do you think gives your Strikers the most chances?

I don't want to judge on that yet as it is still early days. I will talk about this in the next update

Game Week 4
This week saw the first defeat for Man City at the hands of Barcelona and also a heavy defeat for Atletico Madrid. Lots of very entertaining games with lots of chances in every game. It seems like all the defences did not turn up this week with CCCs all over the place. Picking a match of the week is very difficult this time

View attachment 389292View attachment 389293View attachment 389291View attachment 389290View attachment 389289

Reminder of Tactics

PURE INSANITY! (Bayern)

BagdadCowboy 2.0 (Barcelona)

Match of the Week
Man City vs Barcelona
Prior to this game, Man City had a 100% record and had not conceded a goal and with their home advantage, it was expected that they would pile on the misery on Barcelona. This Barcelona side however have been better away from home with their only win away at Chelsea.

On this day, the away team triumphed with 4 goals but the match was almost even on stats. Barca had 5 CCCs to Citys 6 and better finishing came out on top. City's chances seemed more clear cut to me though.
This is the first team that has been able to successfully open up the city defence which up until this point seemed unbreakable
Other Noteworthy Games
Real Madrid vs Dortmund
Going into this game, Madrid had not been able to win a single point and had lost all of their previous matches. This game however they came out of the blocks firing and Dortmund were struggling to cope with their attack. This was a very one sided game that Madrid should have won easily with their 6 CCCs but Dortmund were able to take their chances and score two goals which meant Madrid had to settle for the draw.

Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid
A very one sided game with Chelsea completely dominating Madrid on the day. Madrid could not launch any attacks whatsoever and their only goal came from a direct freekick which was brilliantly taken by Arda Turan. Chelsea had the best defensive performance of the week by preventing Madrid from making a single CCCs and limiting them to just one half chance

Atletico Madrid, PSG and Real Madrid are yet to win a game after 4 matches. Bayern are currently top with only 1 loss.

Last edited:
Very entertaining thread, Artisan. Are you making a league on this? Will the league be posted? Loving the posts, btw :) I thought Pure Insanity would be stron and it makes sense for the Man City tactic to win against it, being that it's so counter attacking...It would be interesting to see a top goal scorers league too, as I swear AM's are more effective than strikers in this version.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the league table :)

Last edited: