Waiting 5 hours already for this tactic!!! You need me to bring your home to you???

No man, you just need to get a life besides FM! Your post is so ridiculous that if @senac or @tommihelm haven´t came with the tactic, you will be waiting much more than 5 hours believe me!

Waiting 5 hours already for this tactic!!! You need me to bring your home to you???

christ this forum really is the pits sometimes. what the **** is this? i do wonder what the average age is on here.

For f*** sakes i didnt know you couldnt handle a joke, lighten up man

first match OMG!

I come with pictures later!

Thank you for sharing! :D

I recommend this tactic [17.1.2] 3-4-3 [System] v2 watford 첫시즌 노영입 3관왕 리그 106득 28실 골득78 리그2패 - FM2017 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 to play. I'm playing with it and i'm having good results with my team (Feirense - Portugal First Division (underdog team) ). I leave here some good results until i start playing with it
Could you please attach tactic there? I broke my head navigation system in Korean interface :D

UPD - LOL tactic in top of page :D

I recommend this tactic [17.1.2] 3-4-3 [System] v2 watford 첫시즌 노영입 3관왕 리그 106득 28실 골득78 리그2패 - FM2017 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 to play. I'm playing with it and i'm having good results with my team (Feirense - Portugal First Division (underdog team) ). I leave here some good results until i start playing with it

View attachment 1089094View attachment 1089095View attachment 1089096View attachment 1089097

3 match

View attachment 117883

Really impressed ;)

Crag the download link in the website is not working can you upload tac here???

any ois on up ad down tactics ?

+1
Anybody caught Notorious tactic before link crashed? Please share there

Notorious_9C092B1A-1C22-4D9D-AE43-1310DFD10598.fmf

It's not working :D

somebody else? :D

not valid file

what training do you use?

Pre-season:
- First 2 weeks: Fitness - Average | Match Preparation: Tactics
- After until season start: Team Cohesion - Average | Match Preparation: Tactics

During the season:
- Balanced - Average | Match Preparation: Def. Pos. when Away games / Att. Mov. when Home games

Pre-season:
- First 2 weeks: Fitness - Average | Match Preparation: Tactics
- After until season start: Team Cohesion - Average | Match Preparation: Tactics

During the season:
- Balanced - Average | Match Preparation: Def. Pos. when Away games / Att. Mov. when Home games

Hi Ivoensousa

what about main foot of the F9 Left side and F9 right side?

cheers