Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I have just plugged this is with Liverpool after Not finding anything Suitable for them and now this is smashing everyone apart . So far the best tactic On this years FM17 for me !
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ivoensousa

I recommend this tactic [17.1.2] 3-4-3 [System] v2 watford ??? ??? 3?? ?? 106? 28? ??78 ??2? - FM2017 ????? - ????? to play. I'm playing with it and i'm having good results with my team (Feirense - Portugal First Division (underdog team) ). I leave here some good results until i start playing with it

I have just plugged this is with Liverpool after Not finding anything Suitable for them and now this is smashing everyone apart . So far the best tactic On this years FM17 for me !
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ivoensousa

I recommend this tactic [17.1.2] 3-4-3 [System] v2 watford ??? ??? 3?? ?? 106? 28? ??78 ??2? - FM2017 ????? - ????? to play. I'm playing with it and i'm having good results with my team (Feirense - Portugal First Division (underdog team) ). I leave here some good results until i start playing with it

Where do you play the following players Mark:-

- Coutinho
- Mane
- Lallana

And do you use any OIs mate? I couldn't find any in the tactic link.

Last edited:
Lallana does not plas not good enough and Mane and Coutinho either side of Firmino

Back