I dont know how and why, but seems like perfect 352 weaker after 17.3.2 oOEven in new saves (yes, I know that SI doesnt change ME)

A tactic i made to suit Monaco i couldn't be bothered to make a thread so will just post tactic and some screens here. This is untested with any other team but it has been pretty crazy with Monaco.

Tactic is called The Anchor cause it looks like one nothing special there.

View attachment 86845

I made it to be a plug and play tactic so i set Assistant to take care of Team Talks and Press. Don't let him take change Opposition Instructions cause i set those manually will link a screen below.

Fixture Results as you can see i am unbeaten this year smashing everyone.

View attachment 86848

Player Statistics. Both strikers are scoring 1 + goal a game.

View attachment 86847

Set Opposition Instructions like this

View attachment 86846

Like i said above i haven't tested it with any other team i don't claim this to be an amazing tactic or anything like that but it may or not work for some people.

If you have any questions on it just ask.

Last edited:
A tactic i made to suit Monaco i couldn't be bothered to make a thread so will just post tactic and some screens here. This is untested with any other team but it has been pretty crazy with Monaco.

View attachment 1123995

I made it to be a plug and play tactic so i set Assistant to take care of Team Talks and Press. Don't let him take change Opposition Instructions cause i set those manually will link a screen below.

View attachment 1123992

View attachment 1123993

View attachment 1123994

Like i said above i haven't tested it with any other team i don't claim this to be an amazing tactic or anything like that but it may or not work for some people.

Downloadlink?

Hmm looks also like something else to me :), tactic looks definitely good for penetration, I mean penetrating enemy defenses :p

And uhm...could you share the tactic?

View attachment 1123995

View attachment 1123992

View attachment 1123993

View attachment 1123994

This tactic looks very interesting. I just plugged it into my Middlesbrough save and my team (third season) performs like Klopp's Dortmund / Liverpool. Some very nice rushing football. Maybe it can be tweaked a little bit to get some more stability. I recognized sometimes the same "problem" like Klopp's team has got. In away games the defence seems to be a bit unstable. But I did not test it with OI or any top team yet. :)

Hello,

I'm trying your tactic. Just one question: after pre season, which training do you used for pre-match? (def or att?)

I wil post my results when i will half season.

Thkx!

View attachment 1123995

View attachment 1123992

View attachment 1123993

View attachment 1123994

Hello,

I'm trying your tactic. Just one question: after pre season, which training do you used for pre-match? (def or att?)

I wil post my results when i will half season.

Thkx!
Balanced Average Match Tactics - Pre Season
Balanced Average Attacking Movements - When the season begins

I don't think on the grand scheme of things this makes a major impact but that's what i use.

Hello,
Did you use this tactic with Monaco since the beginning? i´d like to see your tactic success at first seasons, so could you post some ss of previous seasons?

Thx!

Hello,
Did you use this tactic with Monaco since the beginning? i´d like to see your tactic success at first seasons, so could you post some ss of previous seasons?

Thx!

View attachment 86716

That's the best way i can link it. Had a super tough Champions league group first season got knocked out of group stage but then went on to win the EURO Cup beating Arsenal in the finals. Won the league every season. Won nearly everything second season including the European Cup. Third season We are butchering everything.

View attachment 1124135

That's the best way i can link it. Had a super tough Champions league group first season got knocked out of group stage but then went on to win the EURO Cup beating Arsenal in the finals. Won the league every season. Won nearly everything second season including the European Cup. Third season We are butchering everything.

Thanks!!

somebody tried this tactics? [17.3.2] 4-1-2-3 Counter HB / 리그 최다득점, 최소실점 (추가) - FM2017 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 whether also such question is known by whom Korean and that I can't understand what trainings in this tactics? then write what results
I did test most of the more popular tactics over at FMKorea at the beginning of last week - when I uploaded stephenhk's tactics pack. They're quite solid - not really reaching the water of the tactics at the top of MrL Tactic Testing League though.

Last edited:
I did test most of the more popular tactics over at FMKorea at the beginning of last week - when I uploaded stephenhk's tactics pack. They're quite solid - not really reaching the water of the tactics at the top of MrL Tactic Testing League though.
did you test this tactics?

did you test this tactics?
Yeah this one including -

4-1-2-3 pass&pressing_E100E091-2B8F-4CE9-A207-4AFF5F44A893
4231 + 523 WENGER V2_EBD916AD-53A4-4452-B814-DC14495D935B
The Original(2T)_D1C02359-7E21-427A-880C-CCD4F75D168D
The Original(WD)_6AC34EE5-7AD5-4D06-8FEB-B403DB8CFF23
The Original_C620640A-C36E-43DD-8CC8-0461FE27EB5B
4-2-4 Villarreal v2_3812B1F2-6F06-4E46-97BE-36D829195BE7 (not sure of this)

Last edited: