• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Yeah this one including -

4-1-2-3 pass&pressing_E100E091-2B8F-4CE9-A207-4AFF5F44A893
4231 + 523 WENGER V2_EBD916AD-53A4-4452-B814-DC14495D935B
The Original(2T)_D1C02359-7E21-427A-880C-CCD4F75D168D
The Original(WD)_6AC34EE5-7AD5-4D06-8FEB-B403DB8CFF23
The Original_C620640A-C36E-43DD-8CC8-0461FE27EB5B
4-2-4 Villarreal v2_3812B1F2-6F06-4E46-97BE-36D829195BE7 (not sure of this)
what trainings?

Training I set Team Cohesion - 50% Preparation - Teamwork - no rests - High for Pre Season

One week before the start of season set preparation to 30% - rest day after - high or average intensity.
I like to have the training intensity being 2 clicks away from being "Heavy" - you can individually increase/decrease the intensity of the training by trying various settings, more resting, less resting and less intense training and so on.

If I was to set up individual training (training per role) I'd defo see that the intensity of your training is never higher than the latest notch of medium.

As soon your squad gained well cohesion of each other, set training Balanced, Tactical or Ball Control. I think those are the most worthy and increasing the most important stats which you can't increase by Age (like mental attributes) or other natural development over years.

CodeX I am trying Original 2 T now and its extremely solid
It's the most popular right? None of those versions have been working for me. Maybe the playing style didn't fit or the squad dunno. Happy it works for you:)

Yeah I was going to post it here, 13 games I have won 12 and drew 1 (with Celtic but first season) scored 36 and conceded 3

Please advise tactic version 17.3.1.

[QUOTE = jonnysnipe; 3109484] Evet buraya koyacağım, 13 maç kazandım ve 1 (Celtic'le birlikte ilk sezonda) kazandım; 36 attı ve 3 yenildi [/ QUOTE]

tactic ?

View attachment 86654
View attachment 86653

Here are the tactics, there's another one but I have used it once and didn't work out.

As a big team I have found the two T formation works against pretty much all formations.

I only use the original tactic against 4231's with two CMs as that's where the two Ts tactic struggles.

Just to finish my test with this (for this season):
Played: 21
Won: 18
drew: 2
lost: 1

For: 51
Against: 4

One last edit:
Please remember I am playing with Celtic here, but it is first season and I have only made one 1st team signing.

Last edited:
Can i see how you lined up with Celtic Jonny? (i'm a Celtic fan) and did the board force you to sell Tierney? (they have in my previous saves)

Argh I have started the next season.

I've kept Teirney and he was player of the season.

The lineup as I remember:
GK: Gordon
LCB: Sviatchenko
CB: Boyata
RCB: Lustig
LWB: Tierney
RWB: Gamboa
RCM: Brown
CM: Armstrong
LCM: McGregor
LAM: Dembele
RAM: Roberts

Can i see how you lined up with Celtic Jonny? (i'm a Celtic fan) and did the board force you to sell Tierney? (they have in my previous saves)

Argh I have started the next season.

I've kept Teirney and he was player of the season.

The lineup as I remember:
GK: Gordon
LCB: Sviatchenko
CB: Boyata
RCB: Lustig
LWB: Tierney
RWB: Gamboa
RCM: Brown
CM: Armstrong
LCM: McGregor
LAM: Dembele
RAM: Roberts

I have used "The Original" tactic this night in a network game with a steam bud. My team is FC St. Mirren and his Dundee United. The tactic made me win the cup final! Won 6-5 after pens against FC Aberdeen. Dunno which cup it was again tho, kinda strange name - brul cup or something :) But it looked rocky in defence!!

i will try version 2T with media pred.20 in german bundesliga and upload results. Some O'I?

I archived all of stephenhk's tactic files he did for FM17, including chicken wings and some more unknown ones, including .jpg pictures of OI for the tactics in need for it

BXrK9WvUmfyFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

https://www.mediafire.com/?8iu1w41tkn7h2yu

3-4-3 best

1HzjS.jpg

Back