Anyone tried this - https://occasionalfm.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/my-fm17-tactic-2-0/

tactic2-1.png
Must've been searching for a 4231 Narrow for ages now, appreciated wkdsoul

Using V3 atm. Won the first match 5-0, but we're the best team in the league by far. Curious about the results in the CL.

Guys,

I am doing some research and I would like to know your opinion.

Please tell me the best 4 tactics overall, which is NOT STRIKERLESS. Not based on some test results, but playing experience.

Guys,

Please tell me the best 4 tactics overall, which is NOT STRIKERLESS. Not based on some test results, but playing experience.

Default 4123 IF's Is decent with small changes and the right players

Great Underdog by Malte - but strikerless (Performs really well with **** players)

My Favourite - 4312 - Score lots - look beautiful - Blossoms with great players

Cheers

Guys,

Come on Guys, you surely have opinion. Share it then! :)

Guys,

I hope you get the replies needed for your research, I too am also interested as I want a striker tactic where my striker scores bucket loads

Guys,

Beast v4 is the best for me