Guys,

I am doing some research and I would like to know your opinion.

Please tell me the best 4 tactics overall, which is NOT STRIKERLESS. Not based on some test results, but playing experience.
Zyndar's Alpha for me-very underrated and works wonders for me

Guys,
I am doing some research and I would like to know your opinion.
Please tell me the best 4 tactics overall, which is NOT STRIKERLESS. Not based on some test results, but playing experience.

Any of the top tactics here with 3 DC and 2 WB at the back will perform just great. Just pick one with strikers.
http://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics

Last edited:
I hope you get the replies needed for your research, I too am also interested as I want a striker tactic where my striker scores bucket loads
Zyndar's Scavenger is my go to tactic if nothing else works. Easily my fav FM17 tactic.

Last edited:
Your striker scores a lot with this? I'm talking golden boots galore
If u have a good striker he will score the most goals of your team. You can certainly win the golden boot .. However the AMC's also score a bunch of the goals.

i have account on this website, but now i tested only this tac

Not that I know? I'm playing FM touch and there is no option to point out OIs. For match training i'm always using team cohesion

Not that I know? I'm playing FM touch and there is no option to point out OIs. For match training i'm always using team cohesion

In the pre-match screen you have an OI's section. That's the downside of OI's on FMT, you have to set them before every match... :p