• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
could u show me your first eleven/.?

There you go mate: First XI, standings & transfers

View attachment 110541 View attachment 110540

View attachment 110539 View attachment 110538

- Sold Capoue (wanted to leave) for a really nice fee - Bought Ajer to replace him
- Poli i buy in almost all my saves (sensational player, perfect CM for mid teams)
- Peruzzi & Dede for rotation
- Mings to replace Holebas (not getting any younger)
- Marin & Tanase for rotation ( young players for the future - rotation )

and u use oi like knap suggested??and match preparation??? looking good mate...

I may be shot down for this but recommend you try them. I've just plugged them into my Newcastle save and the three games I've played have all been away. Won all three. Aston Villa 2-0, Watford 4-0 and Sporting Lisbon 5-1.

Followed up by a 5-0 home win against Leicester.

Last edited:
Agree

I may be shot down for this but recommend you try them. I've just plugged them into my Newcastle save and the three games I've played have all been away. Won all three. Aston Villa 2-0, Watford 4-0 and Sporting Lisbon 5-1.

Followed up by a 5-0 home win against Leicester.

I have to agree from a short test I really like it

View attachment 1097673

I started to use Knap tac with Lazio match and really good results. Tactic is not even fluid but very impressive.

hi man, i came from Rome and i tell you it's very very very different between Lazio and Roma.... you are managing Rome and not Lazio.... it is like if you say you are the coach of boca while you are managing river plate.....

I think he used wrong word-obviously he meant "from Lazio match" and not "with Lazio match"-you can see it from the picture,relax :D
hi man, i came from Rome and i tell you it's very very very different between Lazio and Roma.... you are managing Rome and not Lazio.... it is like if you say you are the coach of boca while you are managing river plate.....

i hope because in italy we kill the people for less important things.... even less american citizens obviusly ^^)
I think he used wrong word-obviously he meant "from Lazio match" and not "with Lazio match"-you can see it from the picture,relax :D

It would be like saying you're managing Celtic when in actual fact you are managing Sevco.

Back