Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Having great success with Knap Paranoid turned my season around,board gave me 5 games to save my job 9pts needed and i got 11pts .

25tf148.jpg

Results from Wigan

k8011.jpg

Do you have a link r can you point me in the right direction for the Paranoid tactic please?

Thanks

I'm using Knaps narrow 4-1-2-1-2 and I'm having fantastic results with Racing Santander in Spanish la liga. Currently in second Place, behind Barcelona 4 with Points.

I have an average team since I just got promoted this season. Amazing tactic, both defensively and offensively.
https://community.sigames.com/topic/392889-warpigs-41212-narrow-diamond-tested-with-west-ham/

I'm not sure how it works with top team, haven't tried yet. But it should work since it's not a defensive tactic although it's the only tactic I've been able to hold Clean sheets without changing anything.

For me, this is the best Knap tactic. He has some great tacticts out there, but my impression is that they are quite leaky since he likes to use WB attack. However the 4-1-2-1-2 doesn't leak even if it uses attacking WBs.

I'm using Knaps narrow 4-1-2-1-2 and I'm having fantastic results with Racing Santander in Spanish la liga. Currently in second Place, behind Barcelona 4 with Points.

I have an average team since I just got promoted this season. Amazing tactic, both defensively and offensively.
https://community.sigames.com/topic/392889-warpigs-41212-narrow-diamond-tested-with-west-ham/

I'm not sure how it works with top team, haven't tried yet. But it should work since it's not a defensive tactic although it's the only tactic I've been able to hold Clean sheets without changing anything.

For me, this is the best Knap tactic. He has some great tacticts out there, but my impression is that they are quite leaky since he likes to use WB attack. However the 4-1-2-1-2 doesn't leak even if it uses attacking WBs.
The tactic witch BBM's or CM's?

Can't download from SI forums, please upload here for me
Thanks

I'm going to use this in my save what do you recommend for training pre season then during season
Cheers

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

which you guys find better? Warpigs original or the other one "main" in his post?

also what training do you use? I let my *** do it as he said but looked like it was worse.

usually I have some good results with this tactic (I used "main" tactic from his post).

also my right striker scored as crazy first two games then just stopped. can't say he is good but it was big difference.

Xlapatsas a direct link of the original warpigs, can't download it from si forum! Please

Back