Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
The knap 4141 is so good. I've only tested it for a handful matches, but you can spot a good tactic after time and this defo is.

Here are the matches I used it in
View attachment 1097929View attachment 1097930View attachment 1097931View attachment 1097932View attachment 1097933View attachment 1097934

Leaving it here for you in case you're unable to get in from the SI Com

View attachment 1097935
what do you use in training and to match? do you training the atacker as a
KS?

what do you use in training and to match? do you training the atacker as a
KS?
I'm a team cohesion fanatician, I want to reach atleast "very strong understanding of each other" in the team talks feedback asap. So the training, until that happens, looks like this

View attachment 110317

After that I almost always go for balanced, though I like training tactics and fitness through time. 30% Match Preperation and going for what my scout advises in his report usually for match training. Oh and I run no individual training as long as I choose team cohesion training. The striker I will probably train him as a CF as I'm using TFF tactics in rotation.

Individual rests after matches. Anyone below 95% condition gets 2 days rest, and 96-98% 1 day rest

Last edited:
I'm a team cohesion fanatician, I want to reach atleast "very strong understanding of each other" in the team talks feedback asap. So the training, until that happens, looks like this

View attachment 1097949

After that I almost always go for balanced, though I like training tactics and fitness through time. 30% Match Preperation and going for what my scout advises in his report usually for match training. Oh and I run no individual training as long as I choose team cohesion training. The striker I will probably train him as a CF as I'm using TFF tactics in rotation.

Individual rests after matches. Anyone below 95% condition gets 2 days rest, and 96-98% 1 day rest

Where do you get that team cohesion feedback mate? Seem to remember it was in assistant managers reports or similar?

Where do you get that team cohesion feedback mate? Seem to remember it was in assistant managers reports or similar?
That's right. For FM17 it's been moved to the tactics screen, then Analysis --> Team Talk Feedback

So I'm new to this message board. I'm looking for a tactic that people can recommend. I don't really care what the formation is as long as if I pick suitable players that it works!!!

Having great success with Knap Paranoid turned my season around,board gave me 5 games to save my job 9pts needed and i got 11pts .

25tf148.jpg

Results from Wigan

k8011.jpg

Back